• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Basic shapes for gang zones
I'm sure this has already been suggested somewhere but I thought I'd give this a separate thread -?allow us to create gang zones of all basic shapes, so rectangles, triangles, circles and polygons.
This is not supported by the base game, so that would mean creating our own ganzone-like implementation. Since we want to remain close to the original game, this feature does not fit those principles.
Always keep in mind that a lot of people are active on this forum in their spare time.

They are sacrificing time they could easily spend on things they would rather do, to help you instead.

Even if this requires a custom gangzone implementation it would still, in essence, be the same kind of system with a few additional features, and most importantly, with no impact on the vanilla feel of GTA:SA what so ever. With y_areas, we already have the ability to create circles, triangles and polygons. The only thing missing from it is the visual representation on the map so the areas can be used as gangzones.