• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Allow RemoveBuildingForPlayer to be virtual word dependant
With SA-MP once you "remove a building" it's gone in every single VW.

Thanks in advance for considering this suggestion!
It disappears because you remove the object completely from the game. Logically, no?
I would rather suggest RestoreObjectForPlayer(playerid,object) or RestoreAllObjects(playerid) when open.mp client is launched. With these you can remove/restore when necessary (even in worlds)
[Image: qPwh60X.png]

(2020-05-11, 12:34 PM)EvilShadeZ Wrote: I would rather suggest RestoreObjectForPlayer(playerid,object) or RestoreAllObjects(playerid) when open.mp client is launched. With these you can remove/restore when necessary (even in worlds)

It'd be same as if you created MAX_OBJECTS size array and stored such data so go ahead, it' already possible in pure PAWN if y guys really need this?:"D
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
(2020-05-12, 07:42 AM)Pinch Wrote:
(2020-05-11, 12:34 PM)EvilShadeZ Wrote: I would rather suggest RestoreObjectForPlayer(playerid,object) or RestoreAllObjects(playerid) when open.mp client is launched. With these you can remove/restore when necessary (even in worlds)

It'd be same as if you created MAX_OBJECTS size array and stored such data so go ahead, it' already possible in pure PAWN if y guys really need this?:"D

Not necessarily possible. Yes, you can replace it with CreateObject or maybe a streamed object, but both are non-perfect solutions. One is eating in your global object limit, while the other one can have streaming issues, especially when combined with SetPlayerPos.
[Image: qPwh60X.png]