• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KALCOR IS CANCELLED?
Why is last activity null?

https://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=3

It should always so be shown, so is there possibility that he deactivated his profile or something like that?

I checked older accounts and Last Activity is always shown (it used to be for Kalcor too)
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
It has been hidden for literally years.
Please respect Kalcor's privacy, (they) are already watching him
I could see it few days ago (and few days ago before that (I even have screens somewhere)) tho

Last time I checked it was something like 1-2 months ago
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
It has been like that since ages ago, even before he change his signature to "Elvis has left the building"
(2020-05-26, 07:06 AM)iAmir Wrote: It has been like that since ages ago, even before he change his signature to "Elvis has left the building"

Yeah I know all these but it was visible last month, I am 101% sure
Using Pawn.CMD?