• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Filterscript] Trading System [Stocks Type] - Meta Trade v4 Inspired - UNIQUE
Heart 
Trading - Meta Trader v4 Type System

Well this is a Trading system in which you can trade, the rules are pretty simple!
1. Trade Types:
?- BUY: When you are buying, The POINT must go UP means the point must be greater than the point when you bought your trade.
- SELL: When you are selling, The POINT must go DOWN means the point must be less than the point when you bought.

2. Earning:
It will depend on how much difference is there in the Points, the current one and the one you bought at. Lets say the difference is 5, so the money you put on trade is multiplied and given to you. Same for the loss. If its -5 so ...

CMD: ?
Code:
- /trade [Amount] [Buy / Sell]: to trade
COMMAND:trade
Params:
1. Money (Amount)
2. Buy / Sell (String)

- /tradechart - to show you the chart

- /stoptrade - to stop the trade process.

Well you can check for yourself and comment...

Link: https://github.com/jmrchelani/samp-trading

NOTE: The include is modified and added 2 new functions required for this FS. So make sure you have it.

SS:
[Image: MUF9frB.png]

!damo!spiderman Wrote:You're pathetic. Stand for something that's going to help the world rather than fill it with more hate. Give someone a hug, tell someone you care... Do something, do anything but do it with love not hate.

Another great idea! You could implement this into a business system and it would go even further.
Great system! for future versions could do textdraws like GTA V
Buying is not just that kind of task. The same is true of selling. I have long been interested in futures vs. forwards in trading contracts, and I've spent a long time figuring them out. Not everywhere is a script along the lines of "if ...a lot, then ...buy". It's not exactly a perfect algorithm, because there's always a condition, just like in programming. There is no perfect economy. The correlation between the trade deadline and the changing futures prices produces different pricing patterns, which are usually called contango and normal backwardation. You have to consider the state of the market and the spot price.
A very good idea for modifying servers in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multiplayer. However, I do not fully understand you are planning to exchange money and property, or you will introduce a special new cryptocurrency and a new currency. In any case, this is still a very good idea, which I think many people will like. Although if you play around with it and add, for example, leverage trading and the ability to take loans from people, then your modification will become really incredibly cool. Then it will be possible to open special banks on the servers in which it will be possible to issue money for property and issue loans in debt. Although I am sure it will not be so easy to do everything that I have listed. Anyway, you made a very cool modification! Keep improving it!