• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Filterscript] Kill Assist [killAssist.fs]
killAssist.fs v1a

Info

I've seen barely any or no releases for kill assist systems, so I just made one.

You can assist kills on any amount of players - it's not limited to one.

You can edit how much people can have a kill assist on one player, by default it's 3 but you can change it higher or lower.
#define KA@MAX_SLOTS 3

Link

[Image: XqTiSfi.pnghttp:]

Usage
- Drop killAssist.fs.pwn in filterscripts folder and add killAssist.fs to your filterscripts in server.cfg

- If you want to change the reward for the player:
? edit the lines under:
[Image: tqG5t18.png]
in
[Image: bprH5TF.png]
very good, and it is original.
This isn't working on my script for some unknown reason. I moved the code in my script under exact callbacks but it doesn't seems to work.
[Image: QIDa2vB.png]

Sometimes something simple can be very neat.

I do have a question tho:

Code:
        if((killAssist[playerid][a]!= INVALID_PLAYER_ID) && (killAssist[playerid][a] != killerid))

{

OnPlayerKillAssist(killAssist[playerid][a], playerid, killerid);

Quote:- If you want to change the reward for the player:

edit the lines under: (...)

Why not make an include of and use CallLocalFunction() (or even CallRemoteFunction() if you insist of it being used as a filterscript)?

That way people can easily hook OnPlayerKillAsist (which then'd be a callback [public function, thus needs forwarding]) so they can script more easily what they want to do when someone used kill assist?

Then they can do things with gamemode variables (eg. variables that holds player cash) aswell without having to do too much effort. It's a nice idea that can be improved to something even nicer ;)
(2020-10-17, 09:42 PM)Kwarde Wrote: Sometimes something simple can be very neat.

I do have a question tho:

Code:
if((killAssist[playerid][a]!= INVALID_PLAYER_ID) && (killAssist[playerid][a] != killerid))

{

OnPlayerKillAssist(killAssist[playerid][a], playerid, killerid);

Quote:- If you want to change the reward for the player:

? edit the lines under: (...)

Why not make an include of and use CallLocalFunction() (or even CallRemoteFunction() if you insist of it being used as a filterscript)?

That way people can easily hook OnPlayerKillAsist (which then'd be a callback [public function, thus needs forwarding]) so they can script more easily what they want to do when someone used kill assist?

Then they can do things with gamemode variables (eg. variables that holds player cash) aswell without having to do too much effort. It's a nice idea that can be improved to something even nicer ;)

Thanks for the feedback I'm planning on improving this, however for your question, the thread is old and was updated daily on SA-MP forums so the code doesnt match what I said on the thread