• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Filterscript] Custom Player Nametags (with HP/armor bars)
CUSTOM PLAYER NAMETAGS

[Image: bOfj8mU.png][Image: OzHy5Ul.png]

This filterscript prevents the famous cleo nametag wallhacks and FakeNick hacks(for fake screenshots/complaints), however this will not affect s0beit nametags

New Include Version(edited by?Bork):?GitHub

Old Filterscript Version:?Pastebin

NOTE:
  • If you're using the filterscript version, make sure to disable the default nametags in your gamemode!

Place this under OnGameModeInit (no longer needed in the include version)

Code:
    ShowNameTags(0);

• The dot characters don't work well with UTF-8.

So if you ever encounter this bug

[Image: i9R2rvy.png]

Just use another encoding method in your text editor/IDE (ANSI works for me)

>> https://imgur.com/a/elRv1gn

i don't like this, but god work, congrats.
Faith Hills Role-Play

Faith Hills, juego de rol

I have updated this, put it on?GitHub?and removed foreach as a dependency.

I will be more than happy to add you as a contributor to the repository if you wish to continue updating this include.

For anyone looking for a simpler solution, check out my?nametags.inc.
I will test it when have a time. It's great.
[Image: 9ea500ab1c153189c5497f141908ffab.png]

(2019-04-15, 08:21 AM)Bork Wrote: I have updated this, put it on?GitHub?and removed foreach as a dependency.

I will be more than happy to add you as a contributor to the repository if you wish to continue updating this include.

Great! I've edited the post with your repository link in it.?My GitHub username is Nyzenic if you need it.

Thanks.
(2019-04-15, 09:39 AM)Nyze Wrote:
(2019-04-15, 08:21 AM)Bork Wrote: I have updated this, put it on?GitHub?and removed foreach as a dependency.

Great! I've edited the post with your repository link in it.?My GitHub username is Nyzenic if you need it.

Thanks.

I've added you as a collaborator. If you accept the link I sent to your inbox you should then be able to clone the repository and push/pull as you wish. :)
Thanks for adding this, will use it.
Nice. i test it in a dayz gamemode.
https://github.com/infin1tyy/customplayernametags

sampctl support added.
My brother's friend told me this wouldn't work against cleo nametags.
Check out Desolation Roleplay, where zombie AI and scavenging is bothered by player bandits!

This looks dope. Good work!
[Image: QIDa2vB.png]

(2019-04-15, 09:43 AM)Bork Wrote: I've added you as a collaborator. If you accept the link I sent to your inbox you should then be able to clone the repository and push/pull as you wish. :)

Everyone should be able to create forks and work from there (on their own account/repository), from where they then can create pull requests that you then can evaluate and merge to the project's repository.
"This filterscript prevents the famous cleo nametag wallhacks and FakeNick hacks". Nop, old news. ( unless u mean some old cleo that was heavily used back in the day )

Naisu work btw.
Good ??
[Image: UOLlY5.png]?[Image: 87390.png]?Instagram Icon Click Image
I prefer the original because when player are behind something we see the the 3dtext but the original health bar we can't see it?if he is hiding?Anyway good work
How can I implement this script, for players, because when a server reach more than 10 players, the nametags are on other ppls.