• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] "Attach player to player" to carry or move other user
What was said in the title, create a new function that allows you to move other players

Perfect to RolePlay servers.

[Image: It4pToZ.jpg]
[Image: 14044620362693_gta_sa-2014-07-04-07-10-59-42.jpg]
I don't think that animation is available on vanilla GTA:SA but you can do that on your script bro.

For Example:

PHP Code:
forward DragPlayer(playeridtoplayeridinterval);

public 
DragPlayer(playeridtoplayeridinterval) {

? ?
//here lies your code

???? ???? ????? ?? ???????? ???? ?????, ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ??????

(2020-08-06, 01:31 AM)Tama Wrote: I don't think that animation is available on vanilla GTA:SA but you can do that on your script bro.

For Example:

PHP Code:

public 

? ?
//here lies your code

That function you talking about, works by setting the position of the other player all the time. Very ugly and unreal.

My idea is to do with another player the same as the attachment objects, moving with your player in real time

P.D: yes, i only talking about the function, not the animation, i know the image anim is not from vanilla
(2020-08-07, 07:44 AM)Javi Wrote:
(2020-08-06, 01:31 AM)Tama Wrote: I don't think that animation is available on vanilla GTA:SA but you can do that on your script bro.

For Example:

PHP Code:

public 

? ?
//here lies your code

That function you talking about, works by setting the position of the other player all the time. Very ugly and unreal.

My idea is to do with another player the same as the attachment objects, moving with your player in real time

P.D: yes, i only talking about the function, not the animation, i know the image anim is not from vanilla

Hmm, how about setting the camera position and set object (custom model skin but object) that can really attached to player.

Only if you want to model all skins with pose like that.
???? ???? ????? ?? ???????? ???? ?????, ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ??????