• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Client] SAMP crash :(
Hi guys, I have installed again GTA:SA and SA-MP because I used to have a server and the thing is now the multiplayer just doesn't work (this is a new pc).?

Type: Client
Crash Code:?0x0040FB80
Crash Extra Information:?https://pastebin.com/M5A19DNx
Client Version: 0.3.7-R4
Mods Installed:?No (I mean I don't have CLEOS I just have the SilentPatch and the mouse fix, both for crashes only)
Explanation (Be detailed yet simple in your answers):?I tried everything like running it on older versions (Windows 8 to 95) and the only one that works is W98 but when I run SAMP it just runs the default server :7777 and it doesn't open the classical desktop we all know, sometimes with Windows 8 it worked but when I try to join a server the single player runs instead. I runned the samp debug too and it works in Windows98 version and I can join to my server but I can't use SAMP app.. I've tried everything this 3 days and I figured it out that SAMP forums and the wiki are not available anymore..?I don't know what else I can do :(

Thank you for reading me :).. I'm glad some forums are still alive and keeping the game up

[Image: 5512936501-a53417462f-500x200.jpg]

"No matter where life?takes me, find me with a smile"

Try to delete the gta_sa.set from My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files.

Also, assuming you are using a legitimate copy of San Andreas (from Steam / Rockstar Social Club) try making it re-check the files and see if everything is alright.
D E L I R I U M

(2020-10-05, 05:11 PM)renato Wrote: Try to delete the gta_sa.set from My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files.

Also, assuming you are using a legitimate copy of San Andreas (from Steam / Rockstar Social Club) try making it re-check the files and see if everything is alright.

I tried doing that but it didn't work. Thank you for your reply! I fixed it unclicking gta_sa.exe and samp.exe the compatibility mode option, for anyone who has the same problem with samp, just UNclick both and run samp, it will work!!
[Image: 5512936501-a53417462f-500x200.jpg]

"No matter where life?takes me, find me with a smile"