• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Question] OCTOBER 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
(2020-10-11, 11:15 AM)by_portland Wrote: 1. Will open.mp have a fixed GPCI function? Like a serial in MTA.
2. Will it be possible to block using cleo and asi mods?

2. First release is the server only so that's not doable I think (and prob won't be if SAMP client stays compatible with the open.mp server forever)

(2020-10-13, 08:48 AM)Expert* Wrote:
(2020-10-11, 09:15 AM)XoMoX Wrote: Is Cbug and Sliding bug has been solved/removed from open.mp just like in MTA?

DON'T remove it. Some players?refuse to play in servers that have it 'disabled'. CBug is?considered to be a skill.
I'm sure that they'd implent anti cbug but it's gonna be toggleable I hope

As Pinch as I am, my question will be:
Does open.mp server actually include any kind of performance upgrade if we compare it to the sa-mp server?
I know everything goes through the same raknet stuff but like is it more balanced internally before it is sent to raknet at all? Like player pools n' stuff that actually can be more balanced internally?
Because iirc that SA-MP functions (for example SendClientMessageToAll) are using simple word loop through player pool which means IsPlayerConnected is always called (for example Y_Less created Player iterator to avoid this in PAWN)
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OCTOBER 2020 Frequently Asked Questions - by Pinch - 2020-10-13, 09:14 AM