• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] PlayAudioStreamForPlayer Not Working
Why PlayAudioStreamForPlayer is not working on me (im using horizon roleplay script (y_ini) is there anything i should add? What PlayAudioStreamForPlayer plugins or requirements to make it run? It actually works ingame but when it plays now after 2-4 seconds it will stop and if i play again it wont work *(im not using youtube link)
There is not plugins to make PlayAudioStreamForPlayer, you can only play .m3u and .pls files in that function as far as i know but in samp forums i think someone made a plugin that allows you to play .mp3 files
I'm using a mode that does call .mp3 files and as far as I'm aware I'm not using a plugin for that (using SAMP's native function anyway).

Just checked, supported by default are: mp3, ogg/vorbis and playlist files.

As for TS' problem. Does that happen on localhost or a test/production server? Make sure you test on both, that way you might be able to rule out whether it's the server you're using or an issue with the audio stream host or the script (can't imagine that last part).

Maybe it cuts down if there's too much package loss? I have no idea.

Try using files (using apache2/nginx) on the same system samp server runs on and see if the problem still occurs. If it already is, well, no idea at this point.