Voice Chat on Open:MP ?
Yes it would be great. I would use this feature on my server
50.00%
Yes it would be great. I would love to play on servers with this feature available
21.43%
No. I don't like this feature, since disagreement is free. even knowing that voice chat is more for local communication and is totally different from discord.
21.43%
No. That would ruin the servers or remind me of MTA: SA
7.14%
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Voice chat
Lightbulb 
Hi guys. I come through this post to give a friendly suggestion.

Have you thought about implementing voice chat? it would be great for programmers to enable voice chat on their servers. On the client side, they can control the volume of the voices on the volume control of the radio GTA SA, if the client does not want to hear anyone, he can reset the volume.

Many ignoramuses say that this feature would be useless, since DISCORD is free. I already find it super interesting to have this feature, because fun and games will be guaranteed on the survivor and roleplay servers, since the voice chat can be fully programmable and the server developers can define a local chat or even create a chat system radio communication.

I'm sorry for the horrible English, and any mistake is the translator's fault??
I would love that, but as they said they won't implement it because they aren't making client launcher as of right now (they plan to do it when they finish and release the server) and there are multiple (2?) voice chats and they are easy to use. So, there is no need to implement it.

You can watch Q&A live stream here:?https://youtu.be/bTYWWsXkcDo
where they answer most frequently asked questions