• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kyosaur's Plugin Development Guide
Hey everyone,

I recently started learning about plugin development for SA:MP. I asked around for a good tutorial and a super awesome guy in Discord suggested me to take a look at Kyosaur's Plugin Development Guide. I read it and it is pretty amazing. He also suggested that someone should port over the guide to burgershot.gg. So here it is.

View in Github

Is it exactly the same?

The content is 99.9% same. 99.9% because some threads were removed and I couldn't link it. It was broken even in the original post. I updated the existing links and made some formatting changes while converting it into Markdown.

Why is it in Markdown?

I tried use the BB Code in Burgershot. It was messed up and insanely buggy. I kept losing content and had to start over again and again. Also, Why not in Markdown?
Nice, thanks for doing this.
Always keep in mind that a lot of people are active on this forum in their spare time.

They are sacrificing time they could easily spend on things they would rather do, to help you instead.

Is it exactly the same as the original guide?

It sounds like the content itself is almost identical, except for some removed threads and updated links. This is perfectly fine, as long as you acknowledge the source and any changes you made.

Why is it in Markdown?

Markdown is a popular choice for technical documentation because:

It's easy to read and write: The syntax is simple and uses plain text, making it easier to understand and edit compared to BBCode.
It's widely supported: Many platforms and tools understand Markdown, making it easier to publish and share the guide.
It separates content from formatting: Markdown focuses on the content itself, while formatting is handled separately. This can be beneficial for maintaining consistency and ensuring the guide displays correctly across different platforms.
If you're looking for an adrenaline-pumping, fast-paced game that tests your reflexes and reaction time, Slope 3 is definitely worth checking out. Just be prepared for a challenge!