• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Advertising Sites
I understand that it's incredibly hard to open a new SAMP community. There's aren't many new users coming in, and pretty much everybody who is still playing SAMP is already established in their current communities.

However, I still want to reach out and try and bring in some potential players to my servers. Besides this forum (Which lets face is, is mostly consisted of developers, not players), what sites are out there to help me get the word out about my SAMP roleplay community?

Thanks.
Waiting for J0sh to reply with uSe oUr dIsCoRd, no J0sh, we don't want to rely on some stupid platform where you can send messages limited to 2000 characters for non-nitro users & the platform where our presentations aren't indexed by the browsers.

We want something like this

https://balkan-samp.com/forum/index.php?board=211.0
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
[Image: why-clowns-are-creepy-according-to-science.jpg]
(2020-11-07, 10:49 PM)Josh Wrote: [Image: why-clowns-are-creepy-according-to-science.jpg]

Jk, triggered ya a bit on purpose :3
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
game-state.com vk.com gtaforums