• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OLD SA-MP FORUM ARCHIVE
Hello,

Although we have the Burgershot forum as the new replacement for the SA-MP forum, we still want to have access to all of the old threads - particularly scripting help etc.

So an awesome member of the community has backed up the old SA-MP forum and uploaded it for everyone to access!

You can't log in, but all of the old threads are there :)

http://sampforumarchive.com
Follow me on: Twitter/X | Instagram | Twitch
virus? redirect to hell
Very useful, thanks for sharing!
Thanks!
(2020-11-28, 11:03 AM)DowDaw Wrote: Thanks!

The website has been down for a while now but aight if you say so
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
Wow it's really fast. Can we get offline version of it ?
You should pin this thread btw.
As far as I know, it's a 700GB file so not really available for offline version!
Follow me on: Twitter/X | Instagram | Twitch
(2021-02-08, 09:11 AM)anayra1 Wrote: Just Hulu gives you access to the biggest spilling library to watch a great many shows and motion pictures, elite Originals, past seasons, ebb and flow scenes, and more on your preferred gadgets. You can even include Live TV for sports, news, and can't-miss occasions. visit Hulu.com/activate now. Hulu's on-request library has consistently been about TV appears and that accentuation remains. The administration offers many seasons and a huge number of scenes from significant systems. click Hulu.com/activate here. Hulu is an on-request video administration that enables clients to stream mainstream TV appears in the U.S. what's more, Japan (sorry, Canada and Europe). It is co-claimed by The Walt Disney Company and Comcast. visit Hulu.com/activate? here.

Ban them before they reproduce
archive also died?
(2021-05-24, 11:45 AM)Jimmy Wrote: archive also died?

You can use the web old archive. It has most of the topics and even you can access the old wiki.
Here's the link:
http://web-old.archive.org/web/201904191.../index.php