• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Filterscript] MTA Maps Parser
Hey,

I was kinda bored and also lazy to use converter each time and renaming CreateObject to CreateDynamicObject when I edited something in MTA SA Map Editor.

So I made simple FS that will loop through each file inside "scriptfiles/mtamaps" and parse objects & vehicles and call functions runtime.

There is one problem and I have?no idea if SA-MP has option to somehow use R, G, B colors for Vehicles but my solution was to loop through pre-defined colors and find closet one.

If there is any problem with the FS then let me know.???

Download & Source:?https://github.com/sneakyevilSK/MTA-Maps-Parser
It'd be better if you made something like Py script but this is fine too, GJ!

EDIT: Oh, a parser, mb, thought it was a converter
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
(2020-11-26, 09:13 PM)Pinch Wrote: It'd be better if you made something like Py script but this is fine too, GJ!

Basically it does same job as converter but runtime "Replicate" same process as MTA when loading map.

[Image: kLplNvt.png]
(2020-11-26, 10:58 PM)sneakyevil Wrote:
(2020-11-26, 09:13 PM)Pinch Wrote: It'd be better if you made something like Py script but this is fine too, GJ!

Basically it does same job as converter but runtime "Replicate" same process as MTA when loading map.

[Image: kLplNvt.png]

I know I know, sorry UwU
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.