• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a bit confused
Hey

?

I was a bit confused about what this actually is, I read the FAQ so all the smart-ass people can f off with the "go the read..."?

is this gonna be a new multiplayer mod like SA-MP and it will have a new hosting platform like Game-MP or is this just a better version of the already existing SA-MP
At first it will be a mode compatible with sa-mp. Some new features will be proposed and some bugs will be fixed.
I was really impressed to see the player count on SA-MP, for Kalcor to just give up on such a huge player base is extremely ignorant, most triple A games don't even have half that amount of players, I would love to see this becoming a thing of itself rather than a minor improvement over something I believe has died or is dying, I can't emphasize how disappointed I am from the SA-MP team and how proud I am of someone like Y_Less who actually cared enough for the community and saw the potential and is doing this, hopefully the team can make something like a Game-MP or a hosted tab so they can make money and keep updating the game

I'm still learning code but I would absolutely love to contribute and help this project in whatever shape or form I can
(2020-12-20, 10:05 PM)RoughDawg Wrote: I was really impressed to see the player count on SA-MP, for Kalcor to just give up on such a huge player base is extremely ignorant, most triple A games don't even have half that amount of players, I would love to see this becoming a thing of itself rather than a minor improvement over something I believe has died or is dying, I can't emphasize how disappointed I am from the SA-MP team and how proud I am of someone like Y_Less who actually cared enough for the community and saw the potential and is doing this, hopefully the team can make something like a Game-MP or a hosted tab so they can make money and keep updating the game

I'm still learning code but I would absolutely love to contribute and help this project in whatever shape or form I can

I think OpenMP?will be best game for RolePlay
open.mp is a modification for the GTA:SA, not a game :')
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.