• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] (4770) : warning 213: tag mismatch
I'm finally returning to SAMP again after so many years, i'm just learning to code once again, not i'm getting a tag mismatch for this VIP stuff.

This is part of something that is displayed in the stats command, this is the command i'm getting the warning from.

PHP Code:
SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GRAYstr);

format(strsizeof(str), "> Age: [%d] | Money: [%d] | VIP: [%s]"Character[playerid][Age], Character[playerid][Cash], VIPRANKS[Character[playerid][pVIP]][0]); 

This is the SQL data saved upon registration.

PHP Code:
mysql_format(SQL_CONNECTIONquerysizeof(query), "UPDATE Accounts SET Admin = %d, VIP = %d WHERE SQLID = %d LIMIT 1",

Account[playerid][Admin],

Account[playerid][pVIP],

Account[playerid][SQLID]); 

And these are the ranks specifically used in as seen above

PHP Code:
VIPRANKS[Character[playerid][pVIP]][0

PHP Code:
new VIPRANKS[][] =

{

"None",

"Bronze",

"Silver",

"Gold",

"Lifetime"

}; 

Please forgive me if i'm missing something obvious :)
Yep it was me being retarded.

changed

PHP Code:
VIPRANKS[Character[playerid][pVIP]][0

to?

PHP Code:
VIPRANKS[Account[playerid][pVIP]][0
Glad you fixed it, those are the worst type of annoying errors - when you're sure that everything's fine and not seeing the obvious mistake(s), simply PAIN ??
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
(2020-12-21, 06:43 AM)Pinch Wrote: Glad you fixed it, those are the worst type of annoying errors - when you're sure that everything's fine and not seeing the obvious mistake(s), simply PAIN ??

I haven't done anything since my samp Dayz ownership almost 3 years ago??? it's slowly coming back to me though haha.