• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow plowing - Job Presentation
Good job there
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
Love it!
Check out Desolation Roleplay, where zombie AI and scavenging is bothered by player bandits!

Very low effort.
(2020-12-29, 01:11 PM)LaszloR1 Wrote: Very low effort.

I'd have to disagree with this lol, what do you expect them to create in SA-MP? it's literally unique and smooth (which is hard to have when you have 200 online players like them)
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
The idea is good but there is a lot unnecessary traveling between checkpoints which makes the job terribly boring.
(2021-01-02, 11:18 AM)rasheed Wrote: The idea is good but there is a lot unnecessary traveling between checkpoints which makes the job terribly boring.

I agree with this one too
Using Pawn.CMD?

That's looking great. Good effort mate. Tho I'd agree with rasheed. There's unnecessary travelling between the CPs and it would make it kinda boring.
[Image: QIDa2vB.png]

(2020-12-29, 01:33 PM)Pinch Wrote: I'd have to disagree with this lol, what do you expect them to create in SA-MP? it's literally unique and smooth (which is hard to have when you have 200 online players like them)

CP Following is not unique, there are countless jobs like this already made. If you look up scripts like this on youtube you will find better ones. Using attachobject for an actual snow plow on a more fitting vehicle, using particle effects, having actual snow on the map. It would be much better for the community as a whole if we encouraged people to create unique scripts, rather than the same CP following quest I've seen in the last 10 years.