• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] Problem with my server
Shocked 
Hi all?

Im working on server more than 7 months?

I don?t get any problem with server on my pc until I host server I get problem when I enter and I click on spawn in class selection the server go down can someone help me to fix this please ?
Hi,

Did you try recompiling the gamemode with all the libraries up to date?

Also, try using static versions of the plugins (if they're available) you already have & update them too!

This probably won't solve your issue so just give us the server log and the crash log if they exist!
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
Have you solved this issue yet? Sounds like your having issues with a plugin. I remember a similar issue happening to me, when i was copying over server files from my windows pc, to a Linux server. I added the Linux version of the plugin but in the server config i forgot to add the .so extensions so the server was assuming I'm trying to load the windows version on a few of my plugins which caused similar crash type issues. However what i would recommend is if you haven't solved this yet then follow these steps.

1) Firstly clear your logs, so you don't have a bunch of confusing bulk amounts of info.

2) Then try to join the server, do what you usually do for it to crash and let it crash.

3) After that the server should have created a fresh log with just that single boot up, which would state an error which it is encountering. The way to check what caused the error is in the logs it will say "bla bla bla started" and then one would either say "Failed, server shutting down" or some will just fail in general, keep note of which ones failed and look into that issue.

Alternatively post the freshly made error log here and we can take a look at it and try figure something out for you!

Hope this helped, feel free to respond or dm me if you need further assistance or didn't understand something ive asked you to do.
Server Details:

Discord:?discord.gg/u96WkSVD99

IP Address:?play.endlessrp.fun:7777