• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
APARTMENT 3C & ARTSTUDIO
APARTMENT 3C & ARTSTUDIO INTERIORS

(both maps are from my old map collection, some of you probably saw these in the past)

Name: Apartment 3C

Map type: Interior

Author of map: MrName (me)

Number of objects: 300

Number of textures: 324

Removed SA objects: 0?

Custom objects: 0

Location of map: unknown

Map editor used: MSR's mapping system

About map: Reference for this map was taken from Vice City, for more info you can check Vice City's apartment 3c.

Screenshots:

[Image: qNNViRHl.jpg]

[Image: bcsFV2dl.jpg]

[Image: mDPB4fKl.jpg]

[Image: UUUr3tsl.jpg]

[Image: OfWWkP8l.jpg]

[Image: vd5xMlWl.jpg]

[Image: JwwXUizl.jpg]

[Image: 76Uewgfl.jpg]

[Image: RysMb7Ll.jpg]

[Image: 7SWRTdrl.jpg]

[Image: 0eAKkQPl.jpg]

[Image: DQ6FOrpl.jpg]

[Image: xuZ4ob9l.jpg]

[Image: eXNLIuWl.jpg]

[Image: hnL9btol.jpg]
MSR. MAPPER.

my discord: rustyfocus#4034

Name: Artstudio

Map type: Interior

Author of map: MrName (me)

Number of objects: 271

Number of textures: 278

Removed SA objects: 0

Custom objects: 0

Location of map: unknown

Map editor used: MSR's mapping system

About map: Fast mapped interior, this map as kinda like a 1 hour mapping challange, we had one hour to make a map with theme "artstudio", so this is what i came up with.. I finished interior itself under 1 hour, but later on when challange ended, added furniture and other stuff like small details here and there so yeah.. Interior contains only one room, as you can see on screenshots.

Screenshots:

[Image: V7iTO74l.jpg]

[Image: ZxKdJAjl.jpg]

[Image: D6YjwUbl.jpg]

[Image: 5Z6LR0Il.jpg]

[Image: pQLifWdl.jpg]

[Image: WxkKPzgl.jpg]

[Image: 3mKieFAl.jpg]

So yeah, this is it, two maps for todays post haha.. As I said before these two maps are one of my old maps and some of you probably saw them in the past on SAMP forums.. Since I kinda like how these maps turned out, wanted to post them again, because they arent posted anywhere else, since samp forums i dead then why not to post them again right? haha.. Usually old stuff looks like crap in your eyes, but there are exceptions haha.. Please leave a feedback, it is very appreciated! Lemme know what you think! Much love, see ya later guys! :333

MSR. MAPPER.

Tremendous work, from my point of view! I love how the first map looks rather neat and tidy, whilst the second one is the opposite but contains a lot of details that fit very well in the picture. Looking forward to seeing more of your maps!
(2021-01-13, 06:09 PM)M.D. Wrote: Tremendous work, from my point of view! I love how the first map looks rather neat and tidy, whilst the second one is the opposite but contains a lot of details that fit very well in the picture. Looking forward to seeing more of your maps!

Thank you for such a nice feedback! Appreciated! :33

Haha I didn't do that on purpose like adding clean and then trashy interior, but you are right, turned out kinda cool haha, gonna save this idea for future as well haha :D

As soon as possible gonna showcase more maps! Much love!
MSR. MAPPER.

Pack both of them for me please
Wow, just wow. What an amazing map. Its always nice to see putting people effort into what they do, but damn. Good job.
(2021-01-16, 10:11 PM)_ARTYOM_ Wrote:

Pack both of them for me please

haha :D talk to you later <3 :3

(2021-01-17, 09:37 PM)LaszloR1 Wrote: Wow, just wow. What an amazing map. Its always nice to see putting people effort into what they do, but damn. Good job.

Omg thank you! Appreciated! ;3
MSR. MAPPER.