• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My [SAMP] Maps for Download/Display [Free, 02]
Good days, ladies and gentlemen, I am Pyraeus and I am known as the 'Moon Guy' over on my You Tube Channel by some people (because of my Majora's Mask Moon videos).

I am here to post several links of several videos. There will be some displaying my work that is 'average' at best (Yes, I give myself that much low of a ranking) but ever since my last three clans; [FRAG], [IFG], and [KDC] have gone to shit and the people of the SA:MP forum never listened to my 'opinions' of draw distance (they were already having toxic public forum battles), I have been battling draw distance issues ever since... trying to perfect the best map with these limitations over SA:MP. I refuse to join MTA. I am an oldie but a goodie. Anyway, enough about me.

So, I will display my videos here of my work and over time perhaps I will update the post? I will have new maps whenever I feel like it and it is all available for free to download. My videos contain a full timeline guide of everything that I did with detailed explanations. Thank you and have a good day. I will not most likely visit this forum as much and when I do I will respond to anything that you need, thank you. My You Tube Channel also contains a guide to SA:MP Map Construction and if you wish for me to post it here I will. My work involves existing interiors, places, and is really meant to help everyone who just needs a map or is starting out with a server.

EDIT:?In another post I found out I can only post five videos and so in this one I will post the other three. I will add two more to this post whenever I release a new video involving SA:MP, thank you :D

EDIT 01: Added Snow Town, January 17th, 2021.

Vice Stadium V.1. [Interior Fix/Download]:

- This stadium is an exact copy of Blood Bowl but with an arena in the middle and the only difference is that the ground was without collision. This fixes that now and allows you a brighter, better race track (Blood Bowl's is strangely darker than this one). The arena, however, still has a little bit of bugs in it but nevertheless you can polish that or update it yourself.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnxtqhAsS9E&t=359s]

Sky City [Air Map Project, Scrapped/Replace With Snow Town. Look below...]:

- This mod originally started with the idea of 'saving' most of Liberty City by adding collision to it, but failed once we realized that the draw distance for SA:MP is so terrible that none of the objects would load up in our server even with draw distance modifications to it. Sky City is a project that aims to continue this fallen city in the sky and shows work of how we planned to make some of the insides of the Liberty City buildings with collision.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87ekqCheYws&t=367s]

Snow Town V.1.?[Winter, Snowy Theme Preservation Project/Download]:

- This modification aims simply to preserve what little remains of Portland of Liberty City and due to poor draw distance within the game the former concept of Sky City was downsized to the point of a square that turned into what is known today as 'Snow Town'. Most of the original Liberty City buildings without collision that had textures gained collision now as well as the roads. The Interior and Exterior of Liberty City have been connected. This mod just gives you an extra player space and there you have it.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVuHLpjx...e=youtu.be]

Kuroko Gulch Mines V.1. [Water Map?Project, Not Finished/Playable]:

- This map is a W.I.P. and the experiment started many years ago during the time when SAMP Forums were still alive. I had spoken to most of the SA:MP staff of how draw distance effects us and they refused to even pay the slightest attention to us. So, what did we do? We wouldn't give up. We went back in and played with fog, smoke to manipulate the draw distance of most of the objects and it worked. Fog and rain give this sea/ocean level of a designed map a cool gameplay to it. However, we then also discovered that making most paths narrow and most objects less 'spread out' also greatly helped with loading time. This is a water work based map design of epic and large proportions with many caves, lairs and more. It is my biggest project to date.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WQ6trHc_PQ&t=2033s]