7SetPlayerSkin(id147);

case 
8SetPlayerSkin(id187);

case 
9SetPlayerSkin(id61);

case 
10SetPlayerSkin(id295);

? ? }? ? ? ??

I would like to know if its possible to add skins for any rank, for example in my code i have the /makeleader id faction slot, when i use that cmd with the slot 1 ( police slot?) set me the leader skin ( 265 ) but i want to set 9 more skins for any rank of faction for each cases (faction slots)?in the simplest way possible. I am new in pawno so im looking for a practical way that i can understand. Thanks in advance
Yes, it is possible, however you will need to clarify in more detail what it is you are asking.

Are you looking for a way to change the skin with a command, or are you wanting the skin to change automatically when someones rank is changed?
I want the skin to change automatically when someones rank is changed just like the leader , my problem is that only change the leader skin in 10 factions
(2021-01-20, 02:21 AM)Jaua Wrote: I want the skin to change automatically when someones rank is changed just like the leader , my problem is that only change the leader skin in 10 factions

Can you paste the code for changing someones rank?
Sure let me check
>Sure let me check

nOice.
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.