• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mirrors in SAMP!
Photo 
Hey guys, just a little sneak peak of what i came across today, i got an idea in my head i manage to make a real mirror that reflects everything what is in front of it. This are only couple objects grouped together, but in near future I hope that ill make a realistic object of mirror to implement every thing together to look even more realistic for Roleplay servers.

Tell me what do you think?

[Image: F0UFd0B.png]

[Image: 3sECMAn.png]
Youtube Channel - Click! ( Mapping video gallery )

Facebook page - Click! ( Newest updates on maps or projects )

Discord - Polter#4231 ( For chat, questions, bussiness )

Ammm..
This is like 2 years old thing lol
TRM and Vlad Ganevich, 2 super good mappers from russia used this thing long time ago.. (other mappers as well, but i saw more of this in their maps)
They even managed to make like different shapes of mirrors even perfect circles with lighting lol
And reflective floor, became super popular because both of them started to use them a lot..
I hope i am not wrong but i am sure they took this to the next level, even if someone found out this before..

But mirror idea itself is cool, like it is in San Andreas game, so it is not a surprise that we can make it in maps lol..
In other words it is in game since 2004 xd

Anyway, good job on making one as well! :3
MSR. MAPPER.

my discord: rustyfocus#4034

Yes, i hope you will explain how did you created it, it would be really helpful :D