• 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Gamemode] xTreme Freeroam Server
Hello, everybody,

hereby I publish my freeroam gamemode, with which I once learned to script about 9 years ago. It's worse scripted, a lot of copy&paste is in?it, but that's the way it is. Now I have no urge to clean up the gamemode?xD

Features

Dynamic race system?

- Create ingame new races! (Must be inserted manually)

7 Deathmatch Zones - Enjoy the great pleasure of killing other players in /DM1-7!

- DM1: Drug Facrory Deathmatch

- DM2: Walkies Deathmatch

- DM3: Runnies Deathmatch

- DM4: Rocket launcher Deathmatch

- DM5: Minigun Deathmatch

- DM6: Bloodbowl Deathmatch

- DM7: Underwater Deathmatch

Duel System?

- Start a 1 vs. 1 fight with another play and try to win! (You can choose the weapon and the zone where you want the fight to take place.)

Account system in DINI?

- Manage all accounts easily with the classic DINI account system!

Administration System?

- Provide players and troll cheaters with our in-game account system!

Falloutsystem?

- Enter the Fallout with at least one other player and make sure you don't fall first!

Bank System?

- Secure your money at the bank or transfer your money there to other accounts!

Derby system?

- Ramming other players to their death! (You can choose between 2 maps. More maps have to be inserted manually into the gamemode)

Tikki system

- Collect ingame Tikkis and win lots of money and score!

Dynamic house system?

- Buy your own house with enough score and money, which only you can enter! (Houses are inserted automatically and can be created by /Createhouse)

Car dealership system?

- With enough score and money, buy your own car/bike that only you can drive!

The gamemode?is written in English.

History

The gamemode?was written at the end of 2010. At that time I collected my first scripting experiences. As already mentioned above, I learned scripting with this script. Therefore it is not very nice. This script serves from end of 2010 until July 2011 as clanserver for my first clan, [TL] - The Lost.?Therefore this gamemode?was not used for a long time. Around the middle of 2012, there was another small cleanup, because there was one guy?interested for the gamemode?. He also used the gamemode?for a short time, but this community only lasted for a short time. Since then, about September 2012, the gamemode?is on my PC and I can't do anything with it. Maybe you do, but probably not.

In order to bring in a little atmosphere here and to get rid of the old scripts, I will publish all other scripts I have written/used in the course of the next weeks.

Screenshots

[Image: sa-mp-001.png]

[Image: sa-mp-002.png]

Download?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mj0r1j
not bad
[Image: oN9R4KR.gif]

Away
Great!
Great start
Thank you! As I already said this was my first gamemode many years ago. Don't think I'd still develop servers that worse, haha.
Thumbs Up 
Great! Keep it up..
Code:
OnPlayerConnect(playerid)

{

new PlayerName[25];

GetPlayerName(playerid, PlayerName, sizeof(PlayerName));

Ban(playerid);

printf("%s was Banned :p", PlayerName);

return 1;

}
Good job)
nick: rasimka // telegram: @albertovich

[Image: w16h161351179945Russia4.png]

nice 1
WARNING: By all means I would recommend people NOT use this gamemode. There are several flaws such as the dini saving system and the lack of password hashing which render this gamemode slow and insecure. If you decide to use this gamemode I would recommend updating these two. YOU AND YOUR PLAYERS ARE AT RISK OF HAVING YOUR PASSWORDS STOLEN!
(2019-04-21, 04:03 PM)Bork Wrote: WARNING: By all means I would recommend people NOT use this gamemode. There are several flaws such as the dini saving system and the lack of password hashing which render this gamemode slow and insecure. If you decide to use this gamemode I would recommend updating these two. YOU AND YOUR PLAYERS ARE AT RISK OF HAVING YOUR PASSWORDS STOLEN!

We allready are aware of it... I just said its a good one since it was his first gamemode.. and this was quite a good one. Even tho it can easily be upgraded to MySQL along with Whirpool hasing.
Code:
OnPlayerConnect(playerid)

{

new PlayerName[25];

GetPlayerName(playerid, PlayerName, sizeof(PlayerName));

Ban(playerid);

printf("%s was Banned :p", PlayerName);

return 1;

}
(2019-04-21, 04:12 PM)RajatAsthana Wrote:
(2019-04-21, 04:03 PM)Bork Wrote: WARNING: By all means I would recommend people NOT use this gamemode. There are several flaws such as the dini saving system and the lack of password hashing which render this gamemode slow and insecure. If you decide to use this gamemode I would recommend updating these two. YOU AND YOUR PLAYERS ARE AT RISK OF HAVING YOUR PASSWORDS STOLEN!

We allready are aware of it... I just said its a good one since it was his first gamemode.. and this was quite a good one. Even tho it can easily be upgraded to MySQL along with Whirpool hasing.

Why would you even use whirlpool when you have much better solutions, such as my hash plugin or the multitude of bcrypt plugins out there?
Nice.

Yup he's right, keep this in mind when you're using this gamemode. Remember, it was my first gamemode I ever made, back in 2010/2011 with some small edits (chat colors etc.)?in 2012. I didn't care about security back then. Today I do.

This gamemode is insecure, instable and not well made. But it was my first gamemode ever. Everybody else I worked with in the past years knows, that this is not my scripting style anymore since many many years :P