• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA RP accounts on Twitter
https://youtu.be/V-1RhQ1uuQ4?t=1317

y'all roleplayers are messing up Twitter's algorithms!
I never liked the idea of using real social media sites for this type of stuff, I like what UGRP are doing with Buzzard (their own social network that is IC), I would do the same tbh.
this is what soy diet looks like
wow this opened my mind
k****r won't be happy with this censorship ! .. or will he..
Lol I thought that the accounts were made using inspect element
Meow
You can't make this shit up
lmao this is hilarious
I saw the video and completely missed that; interesting that we'd be confusing people at Twitter by expanding the roleplay outside the game.
(2019-04-14, 03:47 PM)godBrother Wrote: this is what soy diet looks like

wtf don't bring soy into this
(2019-04-27, 09:08 PM)anesthesia Wrote:
(2019-04-14, 03:47 PM)godBrother Wrote: this is what soy diet looks like

wtf don't bring soy into this

Or anything else.
(2019-04-14, 02:33 PM)LaszloR1 Wrote: I never liked the idea of using real social media sites for this type of stuff, I like what UGRP are doing with Buzzard (their own social network that is IC), I would do the same tbh.

A twitter-type social media is probably best for a SAMP server which limits visual customisation. LSRP's Tracebook and Faceinvader have been horribly cringey to view because people just post pics of Instagram models. You'd be surprised how often someone posts a picture of some famous white Instagram chick, then the next day post a black chick ??? tf

GTAW have utilised Facebrowser which is amazing, the rules are you must use your IG character's face and it doesn't seem to be much of a problem as it's much more customisable. A social media platform for a SAMP community would just make more sense to be more of a Twitter/Bleeter thing rather than Instagram.

Don't even get me started on people actually using Facebook, Twitter etc for their in-game accounts. I know that was the basis of this thread but I honestly cringe when I think about it.