• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
Hello, it's me again :P Well, many of you will already know this famous error:

Code:
[21:42:01] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

[21:42:01] [debug]? WP_Hash

[21:42:01] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

[21:42:01] [debug]? WP_Hash

[21:42:01] Script[gamemodes/roleplay.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

The fact is that I did everything to solve it, such as updating all the plugins and libraries until the code was compiled again. But nothing solves it :c any ideas? Thank you!

Here is a list of the libraries that I am using:

Code:
#include <crashdetect>

#include <a_mysql>

#include <foreach>

#include <easyDialog>

#include <eSelection>

#include <sscanf2>

#include <streamer>

#include <zcmd>

Postscript: Gm compiles without any problem
You left a plugin missing
You need to load the whirlpool plugin.

https://github.com/Southclaws/samp-whirlpool/releases
You can put this into your gamemode somewhere:

Code:
native WP_Hash(buffer[], len, const str[]); //This is a Whirlpool function, we will need that to store the passwords.

This should be enough, I don't include Whirlpool in my gamemode just the plugin, and works fine.
(2021-03-07, 11:12 AM)destiezk Wrote: You can put this into your gamemode somewhere:
Code:
native WP_Hash(buffer[], len, const str[]); //This is a Whirlpool function, we will need that to store the passwords.
This should be enough, I don't include Whirlpool in my gamemode just the plugin, and works fine.
That's already in his script. That's why he's getting the runtime errors.
Native functions are pretty much ignored by the compiler. They do get loaded into the memory (prefix, natives section) and the server looks for those functions/modules. When they're then not found, it results in RTE 19.
If he didn't have this native function defined (yet used by the script) the script wouldn't compile.

(Not so) long story short: Make sure the plugin is loaded (as was mentioned before)
Thank you all very much for your answers, it served me with the Whirlpool plugin
(2021-03-07, 06:01 AM)Radical Wrote: You need to load the whirlpool plugin.

https://github.com/Southclaws/samp-whirlpool/releases

plugins now work for me many ty my friend !!! :D