• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] Server - Unkown
Hello, I would like to ask, why does the server suit me with an unknown server?
I used this :

#include <sampcac>

#pragma unused CAC_INCLUDE_PATCH

#pragma unused CAC_INCLUDE_MAJOR

#pragma unused CAC_INCLUDE_MINOR

stock PlayerName(playerid)

{

new target_name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];

GetPlayerName(playerid,target_name,MAX_PLAYER_NAME);

return target_name;

}

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)

{

new string[128];

format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has joined the server with sampcac.", PlayerName(playerid));

if (CAC_GetStatus(playerid))

SendClientMessageToAll(-1, string);

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

new String[64],

Name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];

GetPlayerName(playerid, Name, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);

format(String, sizeof String, "{A9A9A9}%s connect the server.",Name);

SendClientMessageToAll(-1, String);

}
I told you on Discord.
@destiezk Discord is not a good place to tell people things, and an even worse place to refer people for historical information, because it is real-time. Putting it in a forum is far better for searching and locality. An answer like this can get lost in a stream of other conversations, and is almost impossible to search for afterwards (especially by others who may have the same issue). So please, if you have an answer, share it here.
(2021-03-07, 02:30 PM)Y_Less Wrote: @destiezk Discord is not a good place to tell people things, and an even worse place to refer people for historical information, because it is real-time.? Putting it in a forum is far better for searching and locality.? An answer like this can get lost in a stream of other conversations, and is almost impossible to search for afterwards (especially by others who may have the same issue).? So please, if you have an answer, share it here.

Hey, don?t get me wrong, he?s my friend, he just never posted something like this on forums, so he decided to try it.
I didn't say anything about friendliness, I said don't direct people to useless locations for solutions. Post it here.