• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What climatic conditions do you prefer a SAMP server to have?
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you what weather conditions you prefer for a roleplay server, many have only one which is a clear day. But the question is if you would like to play in a more changeable weather such as: rain, fog, sandstorms, etc. Your opinion will serve me too much. Thank you!
Any weather i guess, while it is realistic it is fine for me.. for example sandstorm would be cool to have only in Las Venturas/Bone County. Most probably dont like fog because you cant see stuff and rain because it is hard to play in rain, like driving aint that easy, especially in a chase haha.. But I still think it is realistic to have rain and fog sometimes as well so yeah..
MSR. MAPPER.

my discord: rustyfocus#4034

(2021-04-06, 02:38 AM)Name Wrote: Any weather i guess, while it is realistic it is fine for me.. for example sandstorm would be cool to have only in Las Venturas/Bone County. Most probably dont like fog because you cant see stuff and rain because it is hard to play in rain, like driving aint that easy, especially in a chase haha.. But I still think it is realistic to have rain and fog sometimes as well so yeah..

Yes, sometimes it also depends on the place, thanks for your answer!
yeah i think fog and rain gave much realistic look

though they are hard to drive and strive

though sandstorm i like the idea and a city under water is what i like to see...