• 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open Sourcing the Burgershot and open.mp Web Services
Hey all???

As many of you know, I love to open source everything. Even configuration files. I feel this benefits everyone because people can learn techniques and the underlying stack that supports their favourite websites and web services. But also, it provides a level of openness that facilitates the ability to directly contribute expertise and ideas to how services are deployed and configured.

You can find all the deployment manifests and configuration for the websites and databases available in this repository:

https://github.com/openmultiplayer/deployment

If there's something about the site or configuration that you think can be done better or there's an issue that you know how to fix, simply open a pull request! The pull request will be reviewed by the team and if it's merged, the live site will be updated automatically.

If any of you are interested in learning how all of this works, feel free to reply to this thread with your questions and I will update this post with a F.A.Q. style section of explanations.

Messages In This Thread
Open Sourcing the Burgershot and open.mp Web Services - by Southclaws - 2019-04-14, 06:33 PM