• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] [SOLVED] How to quickly find ERROR results in the old Build Result Pawncc compiler ?
SOLUTION:

Code:
Open the noteped text editor copy notification from compiler and paste to noteped editor, Finaly CTR  F a error words faster then

How to quickly find ERROR results in the old Build Result Pawncc compiler, i cant? CTRL F.

Frankly speaking, the result compiler system can't be CTRL F. So my eyes are dizzy looking for the error message because there are too many warnings, even more than 3000 warnings?
Code:
D:\SA-MP\gamemodes\errora.pwn(17) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
D:\SA-MP\gamemodes\errora.pwn(20) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Pawn compiler 3.10.10              Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

The numbers in brackets - `(17)` and `(20)` are the lines with the errors on. In a lot of editors you can use Ctrl to do directly to a line if you're having trouble finding them.
sorry sir, I mean an error in the compiler result? not in the script that is being edited, sir.
What do you mean find the error?
(2021-05-02, 07:34 PM)Y_Less Wrote: What do you mean find the error?

I mean, I'm having a hard time finding the error which page the compiler is referring to. So I found it difficult to find because many warning notifications piled up covering the error notification. Incidentally, you use the VS code script editor, right sir? So how do you make it easy to find the error page number so it's easy in the Sublime text editor 3? The problem is that, the warning covers the error notification and doesn't know what page number it is. Sir, please explain the development of the pawncc.exe resut compiler, sir.
If you have so many warnings that they are causing you that many problems then you need to fix your warnings! Warnings aren't just something you can ignore.
Show compiler log