• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] [SOLVED] compilation results in Pawno with Sublime so different ?
SOLUTION:

Code:
Solved with, Stop, use the free Sublime, switch to Visual Studio Code for a compiler that will match both pawno and sampctl.

Problem:

I found strange symptoms when using the oldest version of the compiler and was asked to edit once with the sublime the results were stuck. In fact, the include from YSI will create a lot of missing files when compiled via sublime. But strangely, if you open it with pawno and compile it with the same obsolete pawncc, it only works in pawno. What makes YSI unsuitable for compiling via Sublime and compiling with the compiler?
I'm sure you didn't write the pawn build system correctly. There is no difference in compilation with Pawno or Sublime.

Go to Tools ? Build System ? New Build System?

Code:
{
"cmd": ["pawncc.exe", "-i includes -d3 -o", "$file", "-;"],
"path": "C:/path/to/pawno"  
}
(2021-05-11, 03:39 AM)Radical Wrote: I'm sure you didn't write the pawn build system correctly. There is no difference in compilation with Pawno or Sublime.

Go to Tools ? Build System ? New Build System?

Code:
{

"cmd": ["pawncc.exe", "-i includes -d3 -o", "$file", "-;"],

"path": "C:/path/to/pawno"?

}

I've used the compile method before, sir. And the results are different. especially the results for including YSI

i used?

Code:
{

"cmd": ["pawncc.exe", "-i includes", "$file", "-;"],

"path": "E:/GAME/Server PutuSuhartawansamp03DL_svr_R1_win32/Server orang/NAMI2/pawno"

}
You've probably got some settings wrong. I can see one issue there - are you compiling on Linux or Windows?
(2021-05-11, 08:54 AM)Y_Less Wrote: You've probably got some settings wrong.? I can see one issue there - are you compiling on Linux or Windows?

Sorry sir, I use this compiler on Windows, where is the fault, sir?

the result like this sir:

Code:
E:\GAME\Server PutuSuhartawansamp03DL_svr_R1_win32\pawno\include\YSI\y_iterate.inc(73) : fatal error 111: user error: Use `#include <YSI_Data\y_iterate>`

Compilation aborted.

Pawn compiler 3.10.10 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

[Finished in 0.1s with exit code 1]

[cmd: ['pawncc.exe', '-i includes -d3 -o', 'E:\\GAME\\Server PutuSuhartawansamp03DL_svr_R1_win32\\Server orang\\NAMI2\\gamemodes\\new.pwn', '-;']]

[dir: E:\GAME\Server PutuSuhartawansamp03DL_svr_R1_win32\Server orang\NAMI2\gamemodes]

[path: C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\sampctl;C:\Users\ACER\scoop\shims;C:\Users\ACER\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;E:\GAME\Microsoft VS Code\bin;C:\sampctl\;C:\Users\ACER\AppData\Local\GitHubDesktop\bin]

But will no error if opened with pawno.
It's telling you the error. You used `YSI\y_iterate` instead of `YSI_Data\y_iterate`.
Wow, I see sir, because all this time the notification has not been specific, you should add a link and the date of the change in the system including it so that you can understand more about the fix for this update, sir. my advice is so sir.

But this is another oddity, sir. Why didn't Pawno say that? why only new to sublime this problem appears?
It literally says what to do
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
Done, Try stop, use the free Sublime, switch to Visual Studio Code for a compiler that will match both pawno and sampctl.