• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how much does a gm roleplay cost?
hello samp friends, well i would like to know what is the cost in dollars of a unique or very well worked gm roleplay? i am interested in acquiring one, thank you!
Well i think you dont need to start your every thread with "Hello samp friends".
Roleplay gamemode costs much, because they have lots of funcinality and somebody needs to be developer for a year, because it takes a lot of time.
You should search for developer who can write in pwn and has done it for many years.
But it will cost you alot.
(2021-05-13, 09:52 AM)offr0ad Wrote: Well i think you dont need to start your every thread with "Hello samp friends".

Roleplay gamemode costs much, because they have lots of funcinality and somebody needs to be developer for a year, because it takes a lot of time.

You should search for developer who can write in pwn and has done it for many years.

But it will cost you alot.

I didn't think it would bother anyone xD?I guess I'll start to vary hahaha?

thanks for the information, I would like to find a more advanced gm to customize it a little with what I know about pwn.
If you want an idea. Just think about how much someone at McDonalds makes per hour. Then think that programmers get paid 2-10 times as much. Then you need to know that these modes can take hundreds of hours. So work out a McDonalds wage, multiply it by 1000, and you have a reasonable answer.