• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help About Launcher
hi, i am trying to make a Custom Client-Side Anti Cheat launcher for sa-mp, and here is the thing:
i dont have any problem with detecting the cheat files in the players folder but how can i detect players who are joining the server using my custom launcher? i see some servers doing this by only getting player name and they just need to hit a button to start the game, that mean there is no need to save something i was going to first make a login page and then if he logged in create a row in sql database to show his is using launcher but there is hell a lot ways to bypass this method , i want to do something like this sampvoice project : https://github.com/CyberMor/sampvoice

they made something to detect is player have the needed plugin and then we can for exp show them : you are using sampvoice plugin , or even there is a client side anti cheat out there that do something like this but its not opensource, how can i do this? sorry for my bad English hope u understand what i am talking about
Well yes its possible to bypass launcher if you understand what you are doing.
But if your server has already password, what launcher enters, then it keeps away most of the hackers or more like people who want to have fun.
You can also create req yourserver.com/createsession.php?username=characterName and it returns unique username so now launcher connects player with server and ingame is checked that player got his name from launcher.
But it wouldn't be bad also to add ingame anticheat for the baddest cheats like vehicle warping, guns and airbreak, if you cant shoot vehicles to other players then you have almoust built perfect anticheat.