• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Server] [Solved] Fire glitch/bug
There is a glitch/bug that when someone is on burning still can damage anyone with any weapon.

Is there anyway to fix this?

SOLVED:

You should check when attacker burns a player with a flamethrower,?Restrict the player for 9 seconds from shooting to other players. For example, set the player?armed weapon to 0 (Fist).

if I'm not mistaken?9 seconds is the amount of time the player is on burning.
No. If you have a problem and solve it post the answer so other people can learn as well. The forums are for everyone, hiding help from other people after you've received so much help is extremely rude.
I doubt this. Because while you're burning, you cannot shoot weapons as long as you're burning.
[Image: QIDa2vB.png]

(2021-05-18, 06:54 PM)Snow Wrote: I doubt this. Because while you're burning, you cannot shoot weapons as long as you're burning.

This
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
(2021-05-18, 06:54 PM)Snow Wrote: I doubt this. Because while you're burning, you cannot shoot weapons as long as you're burning.

(2021-05-18, 08:54 PM)Pinch Wrote:

This

You can see this bug in this video:

https://youtu.be/pEq7TQunKow