• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Plugin] Streamer
Question 
Hello. Good morning, good afternoon, good night. Well, the items of the streamer?on my server are disappearing in a very random way, all the functions? DestroyDynamic?are correct, the items created when the server is started do not disappear, just the recently created ones at a certain time. I have also looked at all the timers and nothing works with what could make these items disappear.?I also realized that this happens when there is a considerable average number of players online on the server.
Quote:I also realized that this happens when there is an average of online players on the server.

An average of how what?

These objects, are they all global? How many objects are streamed per player? You can find all the functions here (there are several usefull functions for some problem finding like Streamer_GetVisibleItems() I guess): https://github.com/samp-incognito/samp-s...ki/Natives

If objects are created per player but if they're created globally you might have reached SAMP's limit.
Average of 40 ~ 60 players, and I have at least 30 objects created by CreateObject, this also happens with CreateDynamic3DTextLabel (I don't have any global ones).
(2021-05-25, 06:56 PM)Kwarde Wrote:
Quote:I also realized that this happens when there is an average of online players on the server.

An average of how what?

These objects, are they all global? How many objects are streamed per player? You can find all the functions here (there are several usefull functions for some problem finding like Streamer_GetVisibleItems() I guess): https://github.com/samp-incognito/samp-s...ki/Natives

If objects are created per player but if they're created globally you might have reached SAMP's limit.

Ok, Sir how to hide global dynamic object for all player. Just one object from one Object ID? is meaning just hide like textdraw can have boolean can hide and show.

And how to Set World of dynamic object if the object has been succes created? i just found?
  • GetDynamicActorVirtualWorld

• SetDynamicActorVirtualWorld

Nothing for the dynamic object option?
(2021-05-25, 09:31 PM)SeeK Space Wrote: Average of 40 ~ 60 players, and I have at least 30 objects created by CreateObject, this also happens with CreateDynamic3DTextLabel (I don't have any global ones).
CreateObject()? For the streamer you would need CreateDynamicObject(). The first one is SAMP native and not part of the streamer plugin.
Text labels have nothing to do with objects. Even if you have reached the maximum amount of objects (which is 1000), text labels would still show and vice versa.

Keep in mind the streamer allows to create over 1000 objects, but even then only a maximum of 1000 objects can be shown (since that is still a SAMP limit).

Quote:I don't have any global ones
Objects created with CreateObject()? are global. As are 3D text labels if the 'playerid' parameter isn't specified (default value being -1: visible for all players).

Do some debugging and actually count the amount of objects and dynamic objects (and the 3D text labels) at the moment you are starting to have that issue of yours.
For example:

Code:
CMD:debug_countobjects(playerid)
{
??? new object_count;
??? for (new i; i < MAX_OBJECTS; i)
??? {
??????? if (IsValidObject(i))
??????? {
??????????? object_count;
??????? }
??? }
??? SendClientMessageEx(playerid, -1, "[DEBUG] Amount of objects: %i", object_count);

??? SendClientMessageEx(playerid, -1, "[DEBUG] Amount of cdynamic objects: %i ;; Visible objects: %i", Streamer_CountItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT), Streamer_GetVisibleItem(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, playerid));
??? return 1;
}

If the returned values are within the SAMP limits at the moment you're having problems with it something else is going on.
Understood.