• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] About Open-MP
I want to give a suggestion for the Open-MP platform, which is that instead of every time we want to enter another server we have to leave the GTA SA game and start it again and that is why I explain, that the list of servers show already when we are in the game (as well as MTA) so that every time we connect to a server we do not have to leave and enter GTA SA

I know that some people think it's lazy or something because of it, but it's not really because you imagine those who play in an old computer that the game delays loading and finishing you have problems in a moment of connection and you have to be opening and closing the GTA connecting to the same server to play as normal as all other players, so I suggest this suggestion about the Open-MP launcher.
Latam Roleplay {Proxim?mente}

Latinoam?rica {Presente}

baby Reachless approves
a /reconnect CMD would also be useful (for when a server restarts as an example)
god this is life savior suggestion
While there are big advantages to this, there is one huge advantage to the current method - everything resets. If you close the game and re-open it, there is absolutely no chance of anything being left over. We don't need to worry about recreating removed buildings, resetting model IDs that may be shared between the servers, or generally cleaning up and other memory left behind. Ensuring that the game is in a totally clean state is tricky enough even on GMX, let alone between servers.

It would also be useful to know how many people switch servers frequently, and how many just play on one. Obviously if you are trying to find a good server you try out many, but once you've found that one the switching drops dramatically. I'd suggest making a poll on this, see how people really engage with servers.
I agree and make as mta smart TVs
(2019-04-16, 10:43 AM)Y_Less Wrote: While there are big advantages to this, there is one huge advantage to the current method - everything resets. ?If you close the game and re-open it, there is absolutely no chance of anything being left over. ?We don't need to worry about recreating removed buildings, resetting model IDs that may be shared between the servers, or generally cleaning up and other memory left behind. ?Ensuring that the game is in a totally clean state is tricky enough even on GMX, let alone between servers.

It would also be useful to know how many people switch servers frequently, and how many just play on one. ?Obviously if you are trying to find a good server you try out many, but once you've found that one the switching drops dramatically. ?I'd suggest making a poll on this, see how people really engage with servers.

I hope that this survey is carried out by someone or good, with your permission, Mr. Y_Less, I will do it and very well you will be able to see the results in the corresponding thread.

(2019-04-14, 09:11 PM)Reachless Wrote: baby Reachless approves

Thanks bro :)
Latam Roleplay {Proxim?mente}

Latinoam?rica {Presente}

By all means, please do create it. We want as much community feedback as possible about as many things as possible! We are trying to be open and to listen to people.
Greetings, Alex! I am writing from the Russian-speaking community with a question for you! I don?t know English, so I?m writing through a translator. I wonder - Would you mind if we create our own group on VKontakte called "Open.mp", we will publish the latest news of your multiplayer in this group so that the Russian-speaking community is up to date with the latest multiplayer news, how do you like the idea?
[quote = "Chaker" pid = '3291' dateline = '1555530179']

Xin ch?o, Alex! T?i dang vi?t t? c?ng d?ng n?i ti?ng Nga v?i m?t c?u h?i cho b?n! T?i kh?ng bi?t ti?ng Anh, v? v?y t?i dang vi?t th?ng qua m?t d?ch gi?. T?i t? h?i - B?n c? phi?n n?u ch?ng t?i t?o nh?m ri?ng c?a m?nh tr?n VKontakte c? t?n l? "Open.mp", ch?ng t?i s? xu?t b?n tin t?c m?i nh?t v? nhi?u ngu?i choi c?a b?n trong nh?m n?y d? c?ng d?ng n?i ti?ng Nga c?p nh?t nh?ng tin t?c m?i nh?t v? nhi?u ngu?i choi, L?m th? n?o d? b?n th?ch ? tu?ng?

[/Tr?ch d?n]

N?u b?n l?m di?u d? v? Y_Less ch?p nh?n! Xin th?m t?i v?o nh?m c?a b?n <3
[Image: 0T2dscl.png]

There was a CLEO script you could download to your game which does this for SA:MP already. I think it was called reconnect.cs or something.

It allowed you to /recconect or /connect or /name (to change the name you are connecting with & reconnect) and came in pretty handy tbh.

I used to use it frequently, I don't know if there is a benefit having it hard coded into the client in all honesty. It's something that more hassle than it's worth.

I haven't touched it in a few years since getting a fast computer though.