• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] HELP! How to Make Moving, Running, Text Draw With Box ?
Ilustration :?youtube.com/watch?v=8-laOTcqCj0
To update the textdraw position, you need to create and destroy it each time and increase Y.

You can do it with a timer.

EDIT:

You can also use?TextDrawSetPosition from SKY.inc
(2021-06-22, 08:08 AM)Radical Wrote: To update the textdraw position, you need to create and destroy it each time and increase Y.

You can do it with a timer.

EDIT:

You can also use?TextDrawSetPosition from SKY.inc

Can i have the sample script?create and destroy it each time and increase Y sir?
Not tested.

Code:
new td_timer_id;

new Float:td_x_amount;

new Text:Textdraw;

forward TextdrawMove();

main() {

? ? Textdraw = TextDrawCreate(0.0, 430.0, "This is an example textdraw");

? ? td_timer_id = SetTimer("TextdrawMove", 100, true);

}

public TextdrawMove() {

? ? td_x_amount = 10.0;

? ? if(td_x_amount >= 644.0)

? ? ? ? td_x_amount = 0.0;

? ? TextDrawDestroy(Textdraw);

? ? Textdraw = TextDrawCreate(td_x_amount, 430.0,?"This is an example textdraw");

? ? foreach(new i: Player)

? ? ? ? TextDrawShowForPlayer(i, Textdraw);

}
SKY/YSF would be better as you are not creating/deleting things from the pool but sending the (position) update packets (which is MUCH better on O(n) / O(1) things)
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
(2021-06-24, 11:16 AM)Pinch Wrote: SKY/YSF would be better as you are not creating/deleting things from the pool but sending the (position) update packets (which is MUCH better on O(n) / O(1) things)

Did you mean adding new plugin sir?
(2021-06-24, 07:06 PM)PutuSuhartawan Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 11:16 AM)Pinch Wrote: SKY/YSF would be better as you are not creating/deleting things from the pool but sending the (position) update packets (which is MUCH better on O(n) / O(1) things)

Did you mean adding new plugin sir?

Yes indeed, SKY/YSF adds missing functions (the functions we already were supposed to have by default) so yeah :)
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
(2021-06-25, 08:22 AM)Pinch Wrote: Yes indeed, SKY/YSF adds missing functions (the functions we already were supposed to have by default) so yeah :)

Can i have it at github sir?
How hard is it google "YSF sa-mp site:github.com"

Anyways

https://github.com/IllidanS4/YSF

https://github.com/IllidanS4/YSF/wiki
Using Pawn.CMD?