• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new sa-mp modification
Hi everyone!

Since partyserver went down on sa-mp, people been playing other games, but what happend to sa-mp forums? They were gone as well.

Lots of people miss the old partyserver. Now this modification existed and is backwards compatible with sa-mp.

Then Open.mp came along, but I cant find the partyserver on this application either.

Will open.mp replace the old sa-mp client? Or what will happen? I just wanna understand since lots of players miss the old server.

It's the real noxxer, so I miss how we trolled back then in partyserver, we have had good times in the servers since 2008, trolling and having fun with the game.

I just need to understand what happend to partyserver and to this new sa-mp client?
GTA San Andreas and sa-mp is very good, its a very good game and people still remember each others. and the good times we had in the servers. :)

Here is an example of how partyserver was back then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBRXhrj2q-0

This multiplayer game should be updated, so people can have fun and play, I think it was because of the lack of funds that partyserver did die out. The donations was not sufficient enough and Ray close down the servers.

There should be updates for sa-mp so people can have fun like back then.
Open.MP is still in development, there aren't public servers for it yet.

Quote:There should be updates for sa-mp

Don't count on it. Kalcor already announced he lost interest some time before he took down the forums.

Quote:what happend to sa-mp forums?

Kalcor took them down. Idk why tho.

Quote:I think it was because of the lack of funds that partyserver did die out. The donations was not sufficient enough and Ray close down the servers.

It's 2021. Making money samp don't really go together anymore. Fetch me the server files and I'll host it for free :P (Gaming should be about fun anyway, not money).
(2021-07-13, 10:54 PM)Kwarde Wrote: Open.MP is still in development, there aren't public servers for it yet.

Sounds awesome, are you one of the programmers?

(2021-07-13, 10:54 PM)Kwarde Wrote: Don't count on it. Kalcor already announced he lost interest some time before he took down the forums.

If it was about the money, or servers, he should have asked for sponsorship, sa-mp is a good game so I dont understand why he put it down.

(2021-07-13, 10:54 PM)Kwarde Wrote: It's 2021. Making money samp don't really go together anymore. Fetch me the server files and I'll host it for free :P (Gaming should be about fun anyway, not money).

I think you need to ask Ray Wilson, hes one of the main guys behind partyserver, death match servers are very good to have in sa-mp, people will enjoy their life if they play death match,

Most of the servers right now are RP, thats not so good, lets hope they'll release a new partyserver again when Open.mp gets finished. :)
Quote:are you one of the programmers?

I am not.

And well, we'll see what happens ;-)