• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Question] The open.mp should be released
(2021-07-18, 08:17 AM)ZyZu. Wrote: Why would I need to contact anyone to get answers about the progress?

I don't know, then why did you say this in here:

Quote:Developers are not saying a word to the community pretty much it's the same situation what we had on the main SA-MP forum.

You also implied it's the same situation with samp where people are not able to contact developers.

So yes, it totally means you tried to contact with us but we didn't answer your questions which is a very bold assumption/statement.

If you don't expect us to say anything and if you think there's no need to contact with anyone to get answers about progress, do not rant about it and stay calm, but if you did, you can simply give me a name. Because you literally complained about with exactly these words:

Quote:

Developers are not saying a word to the community pretty much it's the same situation what we had on the main SA-MP forum.

(2021-07-18, 08:17 AM)ZyZu. Wrote: Isn't it why this?https://open.mp/progress?was made for? If it ain't being used no point of having it. I never made false assumptions, that's what the community can see, lack of communication of the progress. Members are not just here to give out suggestions they expect something back as well.?You do you, not my business anymore.

I'm sorry if you are hurt by what I said earlier, but it's true, open.mp/progress is from old version of website and we only added it to new version AGAIN because you guys were asking for it, even though we have already mentioned hundreds of times, not everything is public and we don't do full transparency, yet again you're here complaining about that.

If you think there's no point of having that webpage, it's open source and it's on our github, it's as easy as removing a directory so hand us a help if you think it's necessary and remove it, make a Pull Request, and if everything went good, we accept your removal of progress page.

Quote:lack of communication of the progress

Communication of progress? what does that mean? is it still about the webpage or you mean lack of communication with team members? because obviously second one has been an option since very beginning, you can tag any of team members on discord and ask whatever you want even if it's not related to open.mp development :)

Quote:?You do you, not my business anymore.

Great attitude, hope I've answered all of your questions and unclear opinions

And at last, here's a proof it's not dead and it's being worked on

null

if you can't have it, it's your issue, so I let you decide to believe or not.

Have a great day.

Messages In This Thread
The open.mp should be released - by NoxxeR - 2021-07-15, 10:03 AM
RE: The open.mp should be released - by Allerek - 2021-07-15, 05:38 PM
RE: The open.mp should be released - by NoxxeR - 2021-07-15, 07:28 PM
RE: The open.mp should be released - by Allerek - 2021-07-15, 08:09 PM
RE: The open.mp should be released - by ZyZu. - 2021-07-17, 05:18 AM
RE: The open.mp should be released - by iAmir - 2021-07-18, 12:12 AM
RE: The open.mp should be released - by ZyZu. - 2021-07-18, 08:17 AM
RE: The open.mp should be released - by iAmir - 2021-07-18, 10:21 AM
RE: The open.mp should be released - by EOussama - 2021-07-17, 10:58 AM
RE: The open.mp should be released - by Pinch - 2021-07-17, 11:01 PM