• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] Animation problems
Hi!

I have some trouble with setting animations to actors. I'm using 0.3.7-R2 server, with Y_ISI streamer plugin.

How can I set animations like that:?[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrBxmP28FIg]

Everytime I preload and load animation, like in the video, my actor is not moving. Is just playing animation tho.?There's no difference between "CreateActor" and "CreateDynamicActor". What am I supposed to do?
Gold Party Polska aka SAO is still functioning! One of biggest polish deathmatches 4fun.?I strongly recommend you to check sao-server.com, you won't be bored.?:>
I don't think they are actors, they are NPCs.

Use FCNPC and you will no longer have problems with animation apply.
Yes, these are actors. I saw whole bunch of videos, where people could control actors animations, as they could walk around, not staying in one place.Yes, these are actors. I saw whole bunch of videos, where people could greatly control actors animations, as they could walk around, not staying in one place. But the main question is - how?

Moreover, video creator posted his code in pastebin.
Gold Party Polska aka SAO is still functioning! One of biggest polish deathmatches 4fun.?I strongly recommend you to check sao-server.com, you won't be bored.?:>
If you use "CreateActor", you must animate your actor using "ApplyActorAnimation". But if you use "CreateDynamicActor", you must animate your actor using "ApplyDynamicActorAnimation".
Allright, but I'm using it. Animations are applied correctly, but are being played like this:

?[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpcd7iFPpwA]
Are you keeping lockx and locky at value 0? If set 0, actor will return to it's orginal position. On 1 it will remain in same position when animation ends.

Edit: Tested it, doesnt work, maybe it is SA-MP version?
If you want your Actor to move with animations, create your actor with the invulnerable parameter as false (in streamer) or use the SetActorInvulnerable 0 function after CreateActor.
Underground: Roleplay

ip.ugsamp.com:7777

[Image: disc.png]?Dimmy#3917