Do you like Discord or Teamspeak?
Discord
75.00%
Teamspeak
0%
Both are good for different things, and they compliment each other.
25.00%
20 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IV.Digital and the the OpenMP server we're going to launch
We're a new community that just founded itself in March. We're working on something cool and are inviting Burgershot bros to join us!

IV.Digital will develop a death-match server on the OpenMP platform soon to be called "Battlefield: San Andreas."?This death-match?server will function similar to the Battlefield 4 game itself;?with custom scripting?to offer original experience and a?focus?on immersive gameplay.

In addition to OpenMP,?IV.Digital also realizes that there's talent and interest for?activities outside of OpenMP. IV.Digital?hosts other types of private game servers as well as?organizes regular events. We have dedicated staff available to assist around the clock and a cool platform to communicate on.

To be apart of early planning and development, you can join us on our official Discord @?https://discord.gg/APpkTzw

-

For more information, you can visit an early preview of our site via the following links:

About
Good luck.
I'll definitely keep my eyes open, good luck
Meow
Deffo gonna be good :)
Looking forward to it!
Sounds nice, I will follow along with your progress :)

EDIT: I joined the Discord and some guy kept spamming @everyone and the active admin at the time didn't know how to disable the option but wouldn't accept help to deal with it so meh, let me know when it's fixed and I'll probably rejoin
Follow me on: Twitter/X | Instagram | Twitch
(2019-04-23, 12:41 AM)Potassium Wrote: Sounds nice, I will follow along with your progress :)

EDIT: I joined the Discord and some guy kept spamming @everyone and the active admin at the time didn't know how to disable the option but wouldn't accept help to deal with it so meh, let me know when it's fixed and I'll probably rejoin

Hippo banned the cunt. I just verified that the perms are fixed. Sorry 'bout that.