• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] MySQL Query
So basically i've done so many scripts using MySQL, but never had this problem and simply not finding way to solve it because i don't even understand why it happens.

I will explain here, I don't really need to post code since my other scripts with literally same code works great, I also tried to google it, but no luck.

So this is case: I've switched House system on old gamemode from Dini to MySQL. I've switched data by loading with Dini, saving with MySQL. Then i created loading. First I have used TQuery with callback, and got this errors:

Code:
[01/24/22 17:50:46] [plugins/mysql] cache_get_value_name_float: no active cache (C:\Users\llc\Documents\GM\gamemodes\YUBGM.pwn:24580)
[01/24/22 17:50:46] [plugins/mysql] cache_get_value_name_float: no active cache (C:\Users\llc\Documents\GM\gamemodes\YUBGM.pwn:24581)
[01/24/22 17:50:46] [plugins/mysql] cache_get_value_name_float: no active cache (C:\Users\llc\Documents\GM\gamemodes\YUBGM.pwn:24582)

This happens for every row in every iteration of cache num rows, table has around 1100 houses.

I've done it also with mysql_query and cache variable, same error appears.
Updated MySQL to latest version.
Changed variable names from?cache_get_value_name_float to?cache_get_value_float but still the same.

Important thing is: I printed second row after every iteration and cache function, and first 2 rows are getting loaded, and all others are not.
So yes i got 2 first selected rows loaded, others are literally ignored in loop.

Any possible solutions ?
Fixed, it was label that had integrated function that included cache_delete.