• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] I need help. Got back into PAWN scripting after years of inactivity
Exclamation 
Hey everybody, i've been a PAWN scripter in the ancient times when YSI 3.0 and foreach were the top notch stuff. Decided to get back and start working on my old gamemode again. The gamemode is ANCIENT and of course i'm getting a bunch of errors when using the community pawn compiler and when i try to update to YSI 5.x. I know about foreach being discontinued and i replaced all foreach(Player, i); in my script to foreach( new i = player); and i've changed OnPlayerCommandPerformed, but i'm getting Y_INI errors. Have any Y_INI saving and loading functions changed that i'm not aware of ? I'm sorry for asking these dumb questions, i've been out of the loop for years.

Code:
[/b]
[b]D:\[b]mod[/b]\pawno\include\YSI-Includes\YSI_Data\y_foreach\y_foreach_iterators.inc(862) : warning 219: local variable "X" shadows a variable at a preceding level[/b]
D:\[b]mod[/b]\pawno\include\YSI-Includes\YSI_Data\y_foreach\y_foreach_iterators.inc(862) : warning 219: local variable "Y" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\[b]mod[/b]\pawno\include\YSI-Includes\YSI_Data\y_foreach\y_foreach_iterators.inc(862) : warning 219: local variable "Z" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\[b]mod[/b]\pawno\include\YSI-Includes\YSI_Storage\y_ini\..\..\YSI_Coding\y_inline\..\y_va\y_va_entry.inc(165) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 4)
D:\[b]mod[/b]\pawno\include\YSI-Includes\YSI_Storage\y_ini\..\..\YSI_Coding\y_inline\..\y_va\y_va_entry.inc(174) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 2)
D:\[b]mod[/b]\pawno\include\YSI-Includes\YSI_Storage\y_ini\..\..\YSI_Coding\y_inline\..\y_va\y_va_entry.inc(183) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
D:\[b]mod[/b]\pawno\include\YSI-Includes\YSI_Storage\y_ini\..\..\YSI_Coding\y_inline\..\y_va\y_va_entry.inc(192) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 2)
D:\[b]mod[/b]\pawno\include\YSI-Includes\YSI_Storage\y_ini\..\..\YSI_Coding\y_inline\..\y_va\y_va_entry.inc(201) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
D:\[b]mod[/b]\pawno\include\YSI-Includes\YSI_Storage\y_ini\..\..\YSI_Coding\y_inline\..\y_va\y_va_entry.inc(264) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
D:\[b]mod[/b]\pawno\include\YSI-Includes\YSI_Storage\y_ini\..\..\YSI_Coding\y_inline\..\y_va\y_va_entry.inc(361) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
D:\[b]mod[/b]\pawno\include\YSI-Includes\YSI_Storage\y_ini\..\..\YSI_Coding\y_inline\..\y_malloc\y_malloc_warning.inc(7) : warning 237: user warning: y_malloc heap allocation is unstable.  Use `YSI_NO_HEAP_MALLOC` to disable it, or `YSI_YES_HEAP_MALLOC` to disable this warning: git.io/YSI_HEAP_MALLOC
D:\[b]mod[/b]\pawno\include\YSI-Includes\YSI_Visual\y_commands\y_commands_impl.inc(220) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
D:\mod\gamemodes\moddd.pwn(98) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "SCM")
D:\[b]mod[/b]\gamemodes\moddd.pwn(1504) : error 021: symbol already defined: "DONT_USE_SCM"
D:\[b]mod[/b]\gamemodes\moddd.pwn(25291) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype

[b]