• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[Filterscript] AC Black Diamond
Brick 
Download: https://github.com/asm360/AC_Black_Diamond/releases/tag/release

Anti-cheats for SAMP supports updated versions

You load the filterscript, and you add the following code to your gamemode and can use the new functions Note that you have a public that checks an unsupported version in anticheat, it is recommended to block them and inform them that they need to update their SAMP version

no open source why? to protect against bypass attempts, afraid of malicious code? This is an amx file, its compiler is not complicated, you can throw the file in hexeditor and see all the functions I use and also the strings (at the end of the file) At the beginning of his the functions

Code:
//----------------------------------------------------------
#define KickEx(%0) SetTimerEx("KickP2", 6000, false, "d", %0)
forward KickP2(playerid);
public KickP2(playerid) return Kick(playerid);

#define BanEx(%0) SetTimerEx("BanP2", 6000, false, "d", %0)
forward BanP2(playerid);
public BanP2(playerid) return Ban(playerid);

//Old version anticheat does not support, it is recommended to kick and ask to update the SAMP version
forward OnDetectedOldversion(playerid);
public OnDetectedOldversion(playerid)
{
    printf("oldversion detected %d", playerid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFF0000, "Update your version and return to the server www.sa-mp.com");
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~r~oldversion", 5000, 3);
KickEx(playerid);
    return 1;
}
//A cheat similar to autocbug allows you to shoot at a very high speed https://www.blast.hk/threads/20266/
forward OnDetectedImprovedDeagle(playerid);
public OnDetectedImprovedDeagle(playerid)
{
    printf("ImprovedDeagle detected %d", playerid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFF0000, "Use cheats [ImprovedDeagle.asi] out!");
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~r~Use cheats out!", 5000, 3);
KickEx(playerid);
    return 1;
}

//It helps you in the bug to be more accurate, and also makes an infinite zoom in the sniper
forward OnDetectedExtraWS(playerid);
public OnDetectedExtraWS(playerid)
{
    printf("ExtraWS detected %d", playerid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFF0000, "Use cheats [ExtraWS.asi] out!");
KickEx(playerid);
    return 1;
}

//It is recommended to block players using this
forward OnDetecteds0beit(playerid);
public OnDetecteds0beit(playerid)
{
    printf("sobeit detected %d", playerid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFF0000, "Use cheats [s0beit/cheats] out!");
BanEx(playerid);
    return 1;
}
//use sampfuncs for get api sampinfo cheats..
forward OnDetectedSAMPFUNCS(playerid);
public OnDetectedSAMPFUNCS(playerid)
{
    printf("sampfuncs detected %d", playerid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFF0000, "Use cheats [SAMPFUNCS.asi] out!");
KickEx(playerid);
    return 1;
}

//use SprintHook.asi auto run fast cheat https://www.blast.hk/threads/20161/
forward OnDetectedSprintHook(playerid);
public OnDetectedSprintHook(playerid)
{
    printf("SprintHook detected %d", playerid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFF0000, "Use cheats [SprintHook.asi] out!");
KickEx(playerid);
    return 1;
}

//CLEO,modloader,modloader..etc
forward OnDetectedMods(playerid);
public OnDetectedMods(playerid)
{
    printf("mods detected %d", playerid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFF0000, "Use cheats [cleo.asi/modloader.asi] out!");
KickEx(playerid);
    return 1;
}
//test bypass anticheat 100% need ban
forward OnDetectedbypass(playerid);
public OnDetectedbypass(playerid)
{
    printf("testbypass detected %d", playerid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFF0000, "Use cheats out!");
BanEx(playerid);
    return 1;
}

//Not wrong at all, very useful for advanced types of silent aim
forward OnDetectedSilentaim(playerid);
public OnDetectedSilentaim(playerid)
{
    printf("silentaim detected %d", playerid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFF0000, "Use cheats [silentaim] out!");
KickEx(playerid);
    return 1;
}
Do you seriously think someone will use your anticheat without a pwn file? Man it's a filterscript, you're not hiding the Holy Grail. Poste source otherwise delete this topic.

"to protect against bypass attempts," what the hell means? Makes no sensee.
(2023-07-06, 12:07 PM)JasonDeRue Wrote: Do you seriously think someone will use your anticheat without a pwn file? Man it's a filterscript, you're not hiding the Holy Grail. Poste source otherwise delete this topic.

"to protect against bypass attempts," what the hell means? Makes no sensee.

I understand that you didn't read/understand half of what I wrote, so before you react like an idiot, read
And of course it makes sense not to give a code so that there is no bypass attempt, you're another one who doesn't know SAMP at all -,-

As I wrote, you can see which functions I use in all the code, and know that way if it is safe
Very effective, thank you very much for this, I've been waiting for something for years to make it possible to test CLEO and s0beit
(2023-07-06, 12:14 PM)alexsusco360 Wrote: I understand that you didn't read/understand half of what I wrote, so before you react like an idiot, read
And of course it makes sense not to give a code so that there is no bypass attempt, you're another one who doesn't know SAMP at all -,-

As I wrote, you can see which functions I use in all the code, and know that way if it is safe

You don't understand a shit. You don't have to teach me how scripting works because I have more than 10 years of experience.

The 'bypass' fear you have is stupid and non sense, what we could bypass? Are you serious?

Don't talk to me like I don't know what's SA-MP at all because I can teach you from A to Z.

The functions written in the code doesn't commit a proof as I can't know if there's malicious code or something fishy in your script.

What's your fear of hiding source? If you're clean and legit, post it. Otherwise I'm gonna report this topic for suspect code.

I repeat, NO ONE, NO ONE WILL DOWNLOAD AND USE YOUR FILTERSCRIPT WITHOUT A SOURCE CODE. Only people with a couch IQ will do.

(2023-07-06, 01:59 PM)yubxdiscord Wrote: Very effective, thank you very much for this, I've been waiting for something for years to make it possible to test CLEO and s0beit

That's really pathethic multi account message. Do you really thing I will believe the shit said from an account created this month with 3 posts? Fuck off, nobody is stupid here.
WTF bro, did you use opcodes or something to make this out? I think this is very out of the box.
@JasonDeRue
I understand that you are disgruntled and experience level -1 is fine I would love for you to have a place to cry and it is here
(2023-07-06, 08:04 PM)varelalfaiz Wrote: WTF bro, did you use opcodes or something to make this out? I think this is very out of the box.

Yes, it is using hidden SAMP functions that are not officially announced

But very useful, as you can see they don't like me revealing it :P
" hidden SAMP functions that are not officially announced" aahahahahahahahahahajaha
I have tested and it works, great job but please post source.
(2023-07-07, 10:22 AM)JasonDeRue Wrote: I have tested and it works, great job but please post source.
I really want to publish and give you full information on how to use and how to use correctly, but you have to understand that if there is an open source there will be a specific bypass

SAMP SERVER does not have many options to check if the information is correctly verified
So I found a "trick" which is also quite limited in its capabilities, if I publish it to the public it will be fixed,
Like I said big servers get access to the code
(2023-07-07, 10:22 AM)JasonDeRue Wrote: I have tested and it works, great job but please post source.
If you would like identification of additional mods/asi files

You can write me and I added
There is a bug, AC keeps spamming this messages:

[Image: ac.png]

My game is clean, no sampfuncs/sobeit/cleo or anything similar.

Tried even on a clean gamemode but got same problem.

I'm using latest version.

EDIT: After some time of spamming I got kicked for 'bypass'.
(2023-07-07, 11:07 AM)JasonDeRue Wrote: There is a bug, AC keeps spamming this messages:

[Image: ac.png]

My game is clean, no sampfuncs/sobeit/cleo or anything similar.

Tried even on a clean gamemode but got same problem.

I'm using latest version.

EDIT: After some time of spamming I got kicked for 'bypass'.

The picture you sent is not at all my NEX-AC does not send messages, you have to add the code and then set the messages you want for it

It was my mistake, it doesn't work for anything....

I've downloaded some cheats and it doesn't even get detected.

Also I don't understand how a filterscript can comunicate with the gamemode? I've placed the amx file in the filterscript folder and added the functions you said in the gamemode, but how the gamemode links that functions to your filterscript?

I don't get it, because if I have a filterscript with public TestFunction(playerid) and when I load filterscript i call directly public TestFunction(playerid) in my gamemode, I would get an error saying the function doesn't exist.

So please explain.
(2023-07-07, 01:55 PM)JasonDeRue Wrote:

It was my mistake, it doesn't work for anything....

I've downloaded some cheats and it doesn't even get detected.

Also I don't understand how a filterscript can comunicate with the gamemode? I've placed the amx file in the filterscript folder and added the functions you said in the gamemode, but how the gamemode links that functions to your filterscript?

I don't get it, because if I have a filterscript with public TestFunction(playerid) and when I load filterscript i call directly public TestFunction(playerid) in my gamemode, I would get an error saying the function doesn't exist.

So please explain.
I really don't understand what you're getting so confused about, it's very clear how to use it, everyone uses it and hasn't encountered this kind of problem, try to work in a more orderly way, maybe that way you'll understand what the problem is
You haven't answered at my questions.

If I add publics to my gamemode, how your filterscript can communicate with it? It's not an include that you can use publics anywhere. A filterscript is something different and external from gamemode.

So explain me the connection between your filterscript and my gamemode.

Example:

When I use OnDetecteds0beit, how can my gamemode understand FROM where this public comes from? It's not in any include nor in an external pwn file that I included, so how?
(2023-07-07, 05:22 PM)JasonDeRue Wrote: You haven't answered at my questions.

If I add publics to my gamemode, how your filterscript can communicate with it? It's not an include that you can use publics anywhere. A filterscript is something different and external from gamemode.

Example:

When I use OnDetecteds0beit, how can my gamemode understand FROM where this public comes from? It's not in any include nor in an external pwn file that I included, so how?
https://team.sa-mp.com/wiki/CallRemoteFunction.html
(2023-07-07, 05:22 PM)JasonDeRue Wrote: You haven't answered at my questions.

Example:

I released an update, maybe it will help you
Regarding old client versions, which one are accepeted? Only R5?
(2023-07-09, 08:47 PM)JasonDeRue Wrote: Regarding old client versions, which one are accepeted? Only R5?
It works on any version above R2

R2,R3,R4,R5,0.3.DL
Can you please block every version except latest? (R5) Thanks.
(2023-07-10, 05:42 PM)JasonDeRue Wrote: Can you please block every version except latest? (R5) Thanks.
You can do it yourself, use your brain, it's not hard
(2023-07-10, 10:14 PM)alexsusco360 Wrote:
(2023-07-10, 05:42 PM)JasonDeRue Wrote: Can you please block every version except latest? (R5) Thanks.

I know I can use GetPlayerVersion but it doesn't work. I have already tried!
(2023-07-11, 09:52 AM)JasonDeRue Wrote:
(2023-07-10, 10:14 PM)alexsusco360 Wrote:

I know I can use GetPlayerVersion but it doesn't work. I have already tried!

Learn programming and do it yourself, by the way I released an update
(2023-07-17, 07:39 PM)alexsusco360 Wrote: Learn programming and do it yourself, by the way I released an update

Wow you must be the funniest guy at the parties.
I understand some people wish to keep source code private for such things like anticheats, but I must ask that you either provide the source code publicly, or provide the source code to one of the staff members, so they can validate it is safe for use.

Since there have been recent discoveries that exploit the client from the server, it has become even more dangerous to allow such scripts to exist as is without the ability to inspect it.
Remember to always refer to J0sh as `J0sh...`

@ Networks/Servers

San Andreas Gaming Network (Owner/Founder)

San Andreas Gaming (Owner/Founder)

Grand Theft Cop's n Robber's (Owner)

Britannia Roleplay (Owner/Founder) [Retired]

Alpine RP (Owner/Founder)

Aluminium Network (Maintainer) [Disbanded]

AlphaDM (Tech Support) [Disbanded]

# Services

forum.open.mp (Forum Manager) (Formerly Burgershot.gg

open.mp (Member)

~ Languages/Frameworks

Pawn, C, C, C#, Javascript, Typescript, Lua, Python, Go, Rust, PHP, SQL,

Angular, React, Vue, Svelte, Laravel, Rocket
(2023-07-22, 09:46 AM)JustMichael Wrote: I understand some people wish to keep source code private for such things like anticheats, but I must ask that you either provide the source code publicly, or provide the source code to one of the staff members, so they can validate it is safe for use.

Since there have been recent discoveries that exploit the client from the server, it has become even more dangerous to allow such scripts to exist as is without the ability to inspect it.

This is an amx file, its compiler is not complicated, you can throw the file in hexeditor and see all the functions I use and also the strings (at the end of the file) At the beginning of his the functions
Lol. So funny.