• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] INCLUDE PROBLEM
Sad 
I have a problem with this Include, my text its not showin up but instead the textdraw:

include:
[Image: Uw9eO37.png]

my game:
[Image: fMFRUH0.png]

my cmd:
Code:
CMD:black1(playerid, params[])
{
    notification.Show(playerid, "Testing", "Testing blablabalablablablbasdgfsfsf\nsqhgfsqfqsfqsf", "hud:radar_triads");
    notification.Show(playerid, string:"Rules", string:"1st: Go fuck your self\n2nd: :despondency\n 3rd: blablablablabla", string:"hud:radar_triads");
    return 1;
}

my includes:
Code:
#include <a_samp>
#include <a_mysql>
#include <streamer>
#include <sscanf2>
#define YSI_NO_HEAP_MALLOC
#define TDN_MODE_DEFAULT
#include <notify>
#include <zcmd>

If anyone can help me i would be so thankful, sorry my bad english.

Original .inc link
is broken 4mb of amx after compile and some functions are incomplete
(2023-09-15, 11:18 AM)zBreno Wrote: is broken 4mb of amx after compile and some functions are incomplete
there Is no Solution? 😭😭😭
Do you have a stripped down version of the game, or are the game files modded in any way?
It looks like the transparency is not working properly for you, otherwise the textdraws seem to show up for you
(2023-09-18, 07:36 AM)denNorske Wrote: Do you have a stripped down version of the game, or are the game files modded in any way?
It looks like the transparency is not working properly for you, otherwise the textdraws seem to show up for you
im using a 0.3.7 base client and i think i maybe have a older version, because sometimes when i use the function IsValidVehicle shows me up a 017 error
I meant if you had a modded / changed base game. Mods and changes to the game files themselves can cause such visual problems.

Also in regards to that error 017; if you read here you can see that you need to define it yourself (the native exists but is not referenced). Perhaps time to switch over to open.mp? :D

[Image: S6hwXZV.png]
(2023-09-15, 08:29 AM)alexandrogallegos09 Wrote: I have a problem with this Include, my text its not showin up but instead the textdraw:

include:
[Image: Uw9eO37.png]

my game:
[Image: fMFRUH0.png]

my cmd:
Code:
CMD:black1(playerid, params[])
{
    notification.Show(playerid, "Testing", "Testing blablabalablablablbasdgfsfsf\nsqhgfsqfqsfqsf", "hud:radar_triads");
    notification.Show(playerid, string:"Rules", string:"1st: Go fuck your self\n2nd: :despondency\n 3rd: blablablablabla", string:"hud:radar_triads");
    return 1;
}

my includes:
Code:
#include <a_samp>
#include <a_mysql>
#include <streamer>
#include <sscanf2>
#define YSI_NO_HEAP_MALLOC
#define TDN_MODE_DEFAULT
#include <notify>
#include <zcmd>

If anyone can help me i would be so thankful, sorry my bad english.

Original .inc link

There is nothing wrong with that include.
The problem is that your game/files have been modified/modded
Just install the original game.