• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Suggestion] OnPlayerVehicleTakeDamage callback
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post.

I used to play sa-mp in the early 2010's and even started scripting my own gamemode, and since then I always missed an OnPlayerVehicleTakeDamage callback that would be called whenever a player's vehicle takes damage, similarly to OnPlayerTakeDamage being called when players themselves take damage, and would have similar parameters like issuerid (the player who gave the damage or INVALID_PLAYER_ID if nobody did), weaponid and float:ammount. Such a callback would allow us to detect which player damaged another player's vehicle, which would be so useful in vehicle combat situations (like for example a tank fight or a Rustler dogfight minigame) so you could reward the player who damages or destroys their rivals' vehicles.
Track Vehicle Health: Continuously monitor the health of vehicles on the server. You can do this by periodically checking the health of each vehicle.
Detect Damage Events: Compare the current health of vehicles with their previous health to detect any changes. If a vehicle's health has decreased, it indicates that the vehicle has taken damage.
Identify Damage Source: Determine the player who caused the damage and the amount of damage inflicted. This might involve checking the last entity that caused damage to the vehicle.
Trigger Custom Callback: Once you have identified the damage source and other relevant information, trigger your custom callback function to handle the event. Pass the necessary parameters to this function so that you can process the damage event accordingly.
Reward Players: Based on the damage dealt to other players' vehicles, you can implement a reward system to incentivize vehicle combat. For example, you could award points, currency, or other in-game rewards to players who successfully damage or destroy their rivals' vehicles.