• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] SAMP Mods Collection🔥
Star 
GTA SAMP Mods Collection (2012, by DrPawn)

Introduction

Welcome to my personal collection of mods for GTA San Andreas Multiplayer (SAMP) from the year 2012. (0.3d I think)
These mods represent not just my early ventures into the world of programming but also hold a special place in my heart as they were some of the first codes I ever wrote during my first three years as a programmer.

While GTA SAMP may not be as widely played today, the significance of these mods goes beyond their functional purpose in the game. They are a testament to my growth and passion as a developer.
I've decided to publish them on GitHub as a form of digital preservation and to share a piece of my programming journey with others.

Link to Github: https://github.com/IdanSHR/SAMP-Mods-Col...aster/mods

Mod List and Descriptions

1. Deathmatch Zones System: This mod introduces dynamic zones and weapons for deathmatch gameplay, enhancing the PVP experience in SAMP.

2. Anti SAWN-Off 202: A balance-focused mod that limits the usage of the overpowered SAWN-Off shotgun bug, aiming to create a more equitable gaming environment with an On/Off switch.

3. Getting Damaged Text: Adds an immersive feature where players receive on-screen text notifications when taking damage, providing a more responsive gameplay experience.

4. Multi Commands Line: This utility mod allows for executing multiple commands in a single line, greatly enhancing the efficiency of gameplay and server administration.

5. Special Vehicles: Introduces unique vehicles not originally found in GTA SAMP, adding a fresh and exciting element to the game's exploration and transportation.

Why Publish Now?

These mods are more than just code; they are a part of my personal history in programming. By sharing them, I hope to not only preserve these early works but also possibly inspire new and veteran programmers in the gaming community. Whether for nostalgic revisits, educational purposes, or just for fun, I believe these mods still hold value.

Acknowledgements
A big thank you to the GTA SAMP community for the support and inspiration during my early days of coding. This project wouldn't have been possible without the vibrant and creative environment fostered by this community.