• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] AttachVehicleToVehicle
Exclamation 
Hello everyone. I am programming a server in Pawn, and I would like to know if there is any function or plugin that allows to attach two vehicles and have them move at the same time, as it happens for example in the "Cop Wheels" mission where HPV1000 are hooked to the vehicle transporter truck.

This is something I've wanted to do for a long time and never found anything, I only remember once finding a post in the official forum about it only being possible with a plugin, but I never found any that allowed it.

I also add that I know you can teleport the vehicle for each update, but this looks ugly and causes collisions.
I also know that in Sanny Builder for programming in cleos there is such a function.

Does anyone know a way to do it?
Attaching two vehicles and having them move together in a server programmed in Pawn can be achieved using a combination of scripting and plugins. Unfortunately, the Pawn language itself doesn't have built-in functions for this kind of vehicle attachment and synchronization. You'll likely need to utilize a plugin that provides this functionality or write your own plugin if one isn't available.