• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android app for developing game scripts
Lightbulb 
Preface
Hi all! My name is Timofey and I am an Android developer. Let me make a reservation right away that what I want to talk about today does not quite fit the theme of SA:MP, but still, don’t judge, as they say, by its clothes, perhaps my application will be useful to you!

Subject
Today I want to tell you about an application that I have been developing for more than two years. MTA:SA Developers: Mobile is an Android application that includes:
  • Mobile version of the MTA:SA Forum and MTA:SA Community
  • Readable MTA:SA Wiki
  • An improved file manager with the ability to view Renderware models
  • And, of course, a code editor

[Image: 2URCJcC.png]

Yes, this application is developed for MTA:SA, but perhaps it will also be useful for the SA:MP developer with such functions as:
  • File manager. You can open any zip archive and view and edit the files in it, for example dff and txd files, pictures, sounds and game scripts. The file manager can also encrypt Lua scripts
  • Code editor. You can view and edit the code of game scripts. There is support for such languages as: Lua, XML, HLSL, HTML. Additionally, the code editor supports a physical keyboard

Features
Briefly about all the functions of the application:
  • Viewing MTA:SA forum news feed, participating in discussions, viewing forum content in details
  • Viewing MTA:SA Wiki
  • Viewing MTA:SA Community, including browsing MTA:SA servers and downloading MTA:SA resources
  • Viewing and editing files. Unpacking, viewing and editing zip-archives
  • Compiling Lua scripts directly in the archive
  • Viewing Renderware models, including a visual view of the model as well as a view of the model dump
  • Viewing and editing script code
  • Compressing opened files into a zip-archive
  • Choosing of dark or light theme
  • Embedded browser
  • Widget displaying online on MTA:SA servers
In addition, in the near future it is planned to add such features as: hints in the code editor and adding and removing files from the archive in the file manager.

Links
If you are interested in the application, you can download it using the links below:
Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...dev.mtacse
App Gallery: https://appgallery.huawei.com/#/app/C103285117

Thank you all for your attention! I hope this article was at least a little useful for you :)
(2024-01-21, 09:58 PM)Limedev Wrote: Preface
Hi all! My name is Timofey and I am an Android developer. Let me make a reservation right away that what I want to talk about today does not quite fit the theme of SA:MP, but still, don’t judge, as they say, by its clothes, perhaps my application will be useful to you!

Subject
Today I want to tell you about an application that I have been developing for more than two years. MTA:SA Developers: Mobile is an Android application that includes:

Yes, this application is developed for MTA:SA, but perhaps it will also be useful for the SA:MP developer with such functions as:
  • File manager. You can open any zip archive and view and edit the files in it, for example dff and txd files, pictures, sounds and game scripts. The file manager can also encrypt Lua scripts
  • Code editor. You can view and edit the code of game scripts. There is support for such languages as: Lua, XML, HLSL, HTML. Additionally, the code editor supports a physical keyboard

Features
  • Viewing MTA:SA forum news feed, participating in discussions, viewing forum content in details
  • Viewing MTA:SA Community, including browsing suika game MTA:SA servers and downloading MTA:SA resources
  • Viewing Renderware models, including a visual view of the model as well as a view of the model dump
  • Embedded browser
In addition, in the near future it is planned to add such features as: hints in the code editor and adding and removing files from the archive in the file manager.

Links
If you are interested in the application, you can download it using the links below:
Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...dev.mtacse

Thank you all for your attention! I hope this article was at least a little useful for you :)

Thanks for sharing use data.
(2024-01-21, 09:58 PM)Limedev Wrote: Preface

Subject

Features
  • Viewing MTA:SA Community, including browsing MTA:SA servers and downloading MTA:SA resources
  • Embedded browser

Links
Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...dev.mtacseconnect 4

I agree, You can open any zip archive and view and edit the files in it, for example dff and txd files, pictures, sounds and game scripts. The file manager can also encrypt Lua scripts