• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Question] will there be voice chat
like how the epic streamers can talk to people ingame on fivem rp servers for gta5
hands up nigga

- white 12 y/o
(2019-04-15, 04:03 PM)ronfino Wrote: hands up nigga

- white 12 y/o

my dream rp moment
Please, no.
If that's possible, pretty sure it would already be done by someone.
Meow
I like the idea of a voice chat in open.mp, but you should have the choice to disable it completely if you don't want to use it.
(2019-04-15, 04:51 PM)BlackBank Wrote: I like the idea of a voice chat in open.mp, but you should have the choice to disable it completely if you don't want to use it.

ofc there shud be tons of options on this
I do not see the problems of some that do not want it, if the voice chat is only optional for each one, what is the problem?
(2019-04-15, 03:30 PM)godBrother Wrote: like how the epic streamers can talk to people ingame on fivem rp servers for gta5

yeah pls like GTA V

There is a client / program for SAMP that serves as voice chat, it is Russian and it is called sampvoice.exe and sampvoice.asi
[Image: oN9R4KR.gif]

Away
This would be great as an feature and option to completely enable/disable!
(2019-04-15, 03:30 PM)godBrother Wrote: like how the epic streamers can talk to people ingame on fivem rp servers for gta5

This has not yet been discussed in depth, we don't expect to have voice chat when we first release. However this doesn't mean that anywhere down the time-line we couldn't implement such a feature.
Remember to always refer to J0sh as `J0sh...`

@ Networks/Servers

San Andreas Gaming Network (Owner/Founder)

San Andreas Gaming (Owner/Founder)

Grand Theft Cop's n Robber's (Owner)

Britannia Roleplay (Owner/Founder) [Retired]

Alpine RP (Owner/Founder)

Aluminium Network (Maintainer) [Disbanded]

AlphaDM (Tech Support) [Disbanded]

# Services

forum.open.mp (Forum Manager) (Formerly Burgershot.gg

open.mp (Member)

~ Languages/Frameworks

Pawn, C, C, C#, Javascript, Typescript, Lua, Python, Go, Rust, PHP, SQL,

Angular, React, Vue, Svelte, Laravel, Rocket
I personally think it's a bad idea, nothing general but its not a thing we are used to seeing in our GTA SA scene, and I think we should change that.
(2019-04-16, 12:25 PM)Salesman Wrote: I personally think it's a bad idea, nothing general but its not a thing we are used to seeing in our GTA SA scene, and I think we should change that.

were not used to anything new because kalcor is an emotional woman who never cared for the mod
As stated it's not planned, but that's the thing.

For now general stuff has to be done - then we can continue adding wanted features and go in-depth with more advanced stuff.
(2019-04-17, 05:13 PM)MyU Wrote: As stated it's not planned, but that's the thing.

For now general stuff has to be done - then we can continue adding wanted features and go in-depth with more advanced stuff.

I just want to?clarify that they want 3d positional VOIP, not just VOIP.

Honestly i would rather use teamspeak for that, but if you can that would be cool.?non positional sound is fine too for lets say?walkie talkie or phone calls, then we could use TS for 3d positional sound.
I personally don't like VoIP servers but I think at some point it should be added for others who want to make use of it.
Stoned Ape

Is this even possible? We all know that GTA V supports voice chat, GTA SA is a completely different ball game.
We have discord or some softwave to do this. I think that not important, may be this system make player don't like because noise or another...
[Image: 0T2dscl.png]

(2019-04-18, 04:34 PM)#Beer Wrote: We have discord or some softwave to do this. I think that not important, may be this system make player don't like because noise or another...

do you seriously think i suggested this excluding any options to mute or disable?
(2019-04-17, 07:05 PM)Culture Wrote: Is this even possible? We all know that GTA V supports voice chat, GTA SA is a completely different ball game.

Of course.
(2019-04-16, 11:03 AM)JustMichael Wrote:

This has not yet been discussed in depth, we don't expect to have voice chat when we first release. However this doesn't mean that anywhere down the time-line we couldn't implement such a feature.

I think this statement answers the question. Thread should be closed.
(2019-04-15, 04:49 PM)Wolf Wrote: If that's possible, pretty sure it would already be done by someone.

(2019-04-17, 07:05 PM)Culture Wrote: Is this even possible? We all know that GTA V supports voice chat, GTA SA is a completely different ball game.

Of course it's possible, why wouldn't it be?

And I support this idea, but only if the player is given the possibility to disable it completely, without intervention from the server.